Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

When the young generation gets a hold of our consoles.

This... This hurts my soul... I know it's a child, but it still kind of hurts.

Younger generations get too many too easy to use tech these days, they hardly care about older tech at all any more.

The entire "KIDS REACT TO X" and "TEENS REACT TO X" series on YouTube always surprise me.
Each time I watch those videos, I start wondering if either I was too smart, or they are just too stupid.

I wonder if the Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP or Nintendo DS/3DS would be easier for kids to figure out how to use since it resembles a laptop with buttons on the bottom.

An SP would most likely through them through a loop as well.

I guest, some younger kids may not know how to open an SP or DS because most devices like cell phones and tablets don't have doors/hoods like flip phones, and laptops.

I guest, some younger kids may not know how to open an SP or DS because most devices like cell phones and tablets don't have doors/hoods like flip phones, and laptops.
Never been to Japan before?
Sure, most peeps in Tokyo had a smartphone (many of which even had designs I've never seen anywhere in Europe before), but there sure were lots of folks that still used a very thin flip phone.

Like the modernised version of nostalgia. (>ω<)

Never been to Japan before?
Sure, most peeps in Tokyo had a smartphone (many of which even had designs I've never seen anywhere in Europe before), but there sure were lots of folks that still used a very thin flip phone.

Like the modernised version of nostalgia. (>ω<)

I think some of the flip phones in Japan are like smartphones with similar features. I think there are even some flip phones where you can watch antenna TV on them.

Flip phones are also popular in South Korea according to a video I watched online.

Back