Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Sony has filed a number of patents that seem to support early reports on the specifications of its successor to the PSP, detailing a handheld device with touch screen control.

The patents – dug up by gamesindustry.biz – detail a system whereby a panel on the rear of the device controls the action on the screen. It backs up reports that first started circulating at this year's Gamescom, and more recent rumours have suggested that the device would also boast a larger, HD screen.

It's believed that any successor to the PSP won't be released until the end of 2011.

source

on the back of the PSP? ehhhhh fail.

And if it doesn't have UMD, I swear to god I'll kill the dumbass who suggested it in the first place!

sony will do that once they see PSP2 dead last in sales, if it has any.
It will sell more than... 1 copy. :grin: If even. Sony fanboys will buy it, but that is about it. It's going to sell shit, then they'll blame Nintendo for their DS's. >_> Sony is god's dumbass, even though they have awesome systems.

I don't understand why a touchscreen is needed on the back of the device unless the back touchscreen is also used for gaming, but they could of made the touchscreen on the front instead of having two screens.

Back