Toys 'R' Us pulls down Hasbro

NorFoster

Credits
Hasbro announced their earnings results today. The bankruptcy of Toys 'R' Us pulls down Hasbro's stock 8%. HAS - Infographic

d1ed5428007cca9bf33a2f227bf54a2c45d66ab2.jpg

I think Hasbro rely a lot on Toys R US because Hasbro toys cost more, so Toys R US may put it at the front of the store. Plus, a lot of parents and kids like to touch, and try out toys before buying them.

I think Hasbro rely a lot on Toys R US because Hasbro toys cost more, so Toys R US may put it at the front of the store. Plus, a lot of parents and kids like to touch, and try out toys before buying them.

So its kind of like an office store with HP brand stuff. Which for those of you who don't know, HP really sets their stuff out first to be seen in most office supply stores.

So its kind of like an office store with HP brand stuff. Which for those of you who don't know, HP really sets their stuff out first to be seen in most office supply stores.

Do the stores get discounts on HP products or earn more money from HP products because HP puts their stuff on the front?

HP has a reputation of being more of a cheap brand because they release cheap laptops like the HP Stream 11 and 14, and HP Stream 7 Android tablet which buyers can buy for $200 and more. Their stuff is better quality than most of the Chinese brands, but lower quality than other American brands like Apple and Google Pixel.

Do the stores get discounts on HP products or earn more money from HP products because HP puts their stuff on the front?

HP has a reputation of being more of a cheap brand because they release cheap laptops like the HP Stream 11 and 14, and HP Stream 7 Android tablet which buyers can buy for $200 and more. Their stuff is better quality than most of the Chinese brands, but lower quality than other American brands like Apple and Google Pixel.

Sometimes we do have sales on HP ink (though I don't know if that is issued by the store or brand), I just know the brand pays more to be more up front than the other vendors like epson or cannon.

I agree about them being cheap, we had this one series of laptop come back in swarms from customers as the laptop's keyboard completely stopped working and for this laptop brand HP had no exact keyboard driver for it. A hard reboot might fix it, might not. It was odd.

Sometimes we do have sales on HP ink (though I don't know if that is issued by the store or brand), I just know the brand pays more to be more up front than the other vendors like epson or cannon.

I agree about them being cheap, we had this one series of laptop come back in swarms from customers as the laptop's keyboard completely stopped working and for this laptop brand HP had no exact keyboard driver for it. A hard reboot might fix it, might not. It was odd.

I heard HP laptops also suffer from overheating.

I think HP's cheaper more basic laptops like the HP Stream 11 have fewer complaints related to hardware drivers and software compatibility. But, the HP Stream 11 laptop is very basic, so it most likely uses the default Windows keyboard driver, and default drivers from Intel, and other parts companies.

It is also designed for students, and basic users who are less tech savvy, so everything needs to work when it is power on since most basic users don't know what a driver is.

Back