Trails Of Cold Steel III

So any tips before I lose my mind over this dark dragon fight?

I just split the positioning of the characters so when the dragon executes his nasty attack it won't hit all of your characters. Put a character to the left most area relative the dragon and a character the right most area relative to the dragon and the rest somewhere between the 2 characters. I just have Rean close to the dragon's center so that he can dodge the dragon's attack and launch a counter attack dealing 11000-13000 damage. with +99% evade Rean is practically in control lol. and make sure to safe cps to do the super special attack thing to quickly deal with the minions that the dragon will summon later on. And of course protect the healers and evenly distribute characters for healing duty across all teams.

Last edited:
got it, holy breath on everyone :p

lol it's not enough in my case, because of the nightmare difficulty thing I needed seraphic ring. Not to mention the dragon's nasty status aliment attacks. I also used grail locket and Oberon master quartz on some characters.

So where are you now?

Sitting outside the dark dragon's door, figured the battle take awhile so I'm tackling it tomorrow.

a wise decision. So what's your Rean's team composition?

Gahahahahaahha! All that stuff that just happened after the church reveal was epic! The god damn butler kicked a cryptid in the damn head, freaking amazing :grin:

Though my console can barely contain it, the game frame rate dropped so hard at times.

Gahahahahaahha! All that stuff that just happened after the church reveal was epic! The god damn butler kicked a cryptid in the damn head, freaking amazing :grin:

Though my console can barely contain it, the game frame rate dropped so hard at times.

Indeed lol. so what do you think on the truth about gaius and the grandma lol

Indeed fps drop at times on both types of ps4. should be no issue on ps5 though.

Last edited:
Indeed lol. so what do you think on the truth about gaius and the grandma lol

Indeed fps drop at times on both types of ps4. should be no issue on ps5 though.

The witch thing was pretty clear at that point of time, Gaius seem a bit out of nowhere but a nice addtion to him. His S-craft is a hell of a display.

Also I really lucked out on the final principal battle, got a guard status break right as she went into super mode and then S-craft and ended the battle before she could do anything and I do mean that as I kept drinking earl teas to keep up my avoiding/counter attack insights.

The witch thing was pretty clear at that point of time, Gaius seem a bit out of nowhere but a nice addtion to him. His S-craft is a hell of a display.

Also I really lucked out on the final principal battle, got a guard status break right as she went into super mode and then S-craft and ended the battle before she could do anything and I do mean that as I kept drinking earl teas to keep up my avoiding/counter attack insights.

Indeed after the reveal Gaius is cool.

Niiice! time for the PLOT principle to learn her place lol

Who the hell play tested this game? I had to reload my game five times before I could finally do anything to lance maiden and mcburn.

What went wrong? it hanged? Never got any technical issues other than some fps drops on ps4.

No, fucking mcburn start off with a strong spell bringing my HP on all my guys to 200 and then the lance maiden followed up with an area attack and KO'd them all before they could act. THE FUCK?!

have at least one or 2 characters wtih very high speed to get the chance to act first. or act faster. Use chrono burst too. Your Rean Waifu Fie is one, her speed is excellent.

Amazing, simply amazing. Not since the dot hack games did I lust for the next part of the game. I'm glad I only have to wait 2 days, but it will be a long wait nonetheless.

Indeed the cliffhanger is great. So do you think
Millium's death
is permanent?

Back