Trails To Azure (Zero No Kiseki + Ao No Kiseki)

Read from gematsu, the PC and Switch versions are the superior ones:

PlayStation 4 version will not have the various Durante implementations. The most significant inclusions that Switch and PC players will benefit from comprise UI scaling, a custom text log, increased frame rate, mitigated distance pop-in, updated sprites, and cleaned-up textures.

Wait, am I reading that right? Switch will be the better version?

Wait, am I reading that right? Switch will be the better version?
Yes because PS4 version will not be getting all of that enhancements. Strange to me too. probably Durante charged for more if it's going to be implemented in the ps4 version too and Nisa did not want to pay more.

Nintendolife gave it a 9 for Part I of the game nice:
b58gQa4.jpg

Dynamic sprite shadows nice:

This is a much more obscure feature request, which reached us after the first post in this series went live. When we first received it we were surprised - none of us were aware that this existed - and not quite sure if we could actually implement within the resource constraints we have. Some background: the Japanese-only Vita "Evolution" version of the game features dynamic character sprite shadows in some scenes. These do not exist in any other version of the game, and we had access to neither the source nor assets used in this particular version.

As such, for this particular feature, the problem is not just coding the shadows, but actually placing lights on all maps where they make sense. Luckily, we were able to create some in-game UI for light placement which allowed our beta testers to contribute to getting all the light locations just right.

0842525288d9eee9e90ae892a0a5bcb648967a22.png

We now have dynamic shadows from light sources in dungeons, and on other maps at nighttime. As an added bonus, our character shadowing allows distinguishing between torches, flame-like lights, and other light sources, and the former feature a subtle shadow flicker and movement over time.

I’ve been playing this on the Switch the past few days.
Niiice! I'll wait for Part II before buying it and playing it again.

So which waifu are you planning to pick for Llyod lol The waifu you picked will be saved in the save data and later when you start playing part II it will read that and you'll get more scenes with the selected waifu I believe.

Second game will launch March 14 2023, Niice!

ESRB describes explicitly one of the PLOT scenes involving Elie's PLOT in the second Crossbell game lmao:

"One prolonged sequence depicts a character groping and squeezing another character's breasts."

Back