Trails To Azure (Zero No Kiseki + Ao No Kiseki)

Recorded Elie's past and Lloyd's Barrier talk rooftop scene, now with excellent official translation. Elie said Lloyd has a potential to be a serious PLOT womanizer at 14:01, cracked me up lol

Also recorded Randy and Tio's teasing the next morning on Lloyd and Elie's PLOT lol angry Elie

Last edited:
Poor Lloyd the ladies' man lol

ILx17ou.jpg

a7tXenY.jpg

K7ejl6G.jpg

bq3nKaB.jpg

Lloyd the "womanizer" strikes again lol
BJnsP2C.jpg

Last edited:
official Elie PLOT artwork
le9Cmon.jpg

got the optional night before the final battle PLOT scene with Elie because Elie has the highest hidden affection points with Lloyd, their kiss got interrupted by the loudspeaker announcement lmao, recorded the scene:

Completed First Chapter of the second Game, Trails To Azure. The Elie/Lloyd PLOT ship stuff scene at the end of the first chapter cracked me up lol threesome with Noel. The scene won't be there if Elie is not Lloyd's chosen waifu in the first game lol.

Last edited:
took a pic of Elie's yuri PLOT groping scene now officially translated and in HD lol:
wBO5H5g.jpg

That slime fight and keeping the kids from being hit was extremely annoying.
Indeed. On Nightmare difficulty is even worse, the Slimes can 1 hit kill the kids.

Recorded Bikini PLOT scenes now in HD with official English translation lol

Part I, PLOTs assembled:

Part II Sunscreen PLOT lol:

There's a game breaking bug in Trails to Azure, in chapter 3 day 2, locking all your characters, when exploring the "deep forest", make a backup save just in case.

the bug in action lol

Just got special ops' airship. Niiice lloyd and co can soar the skies now lol

Back