Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDQ4aaj7MwE

A single-player beat-em up featuring the first five generation Autobots versus some 30-plus Decepticon enemies, including the game’s massive namesake, Devastation. The game will be coming to Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC later this year.

Lol what is this?? Haha seems more cheap than intentionally retro. I had a transformers game on my DS Lite back in the day and it not only had better graphics, but it was free roam!! Just seems embarrassing if you ask me.

I think I will pass on this one.  Not a huge fan of the retro style of this game and the gameplay does not look like anything worthwhile. 

When I heard a Transformers game coming out, I was excited.  When I looked at the trailer, I was confused.  I thought it was a trailer for a cartoon because of the graphics.  I probably would have to pass on this one.  It doesn't look like the kind of game I would play.

Transformers are indeed a cool game. I've played the last title and I enjoyed it quite much but I honstley hoped that this game will be bring new fresh graphics and a better combat system but I think I'll be disappointed.

Looks alright, but when I saw the title I thought that maybe there's another game like Fall of cybertron or something :grin:. Would've been very excited for another one of those.

Back