Transformers Rise Of The Beast

I think they said something like it's going to be a new trilogy.

But this took place before all the other movies? Or is this a reboot?

But this took place before all the other movies? Or is this a reboot?
Read this:

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts is a prequel to Michael Bay's movies, but it takes place after the events of Bumblebee. Whereas Bay's movies took place in the late 2000s and early 2010s, Bumblebee happened in 1987. Transformers: Rise of the Beasts takes place seven years later in 1994, making it both a prequel and sequel to various entries in the larger Transformers franchise.

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' prequel timeline setting is very important for the franchise's future. Paramount already has plans for the movie to launch a new Transformers trilogy. The two planned sequels should also then be prequels to Michael Bay's movies. Depending on how long much time they cover, the films could even lead audiences fairly close up to when the original 2007 film begins. It also means the arrival of the Maximals, Predacons, and Terrorcons will predate anything that unfolded before. This does indicate that Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and others will be safe through the trilogy as they must still be around in the timeline for Michael Bay's movies.

I've watched the movie. I didn't like how they used animals for the transformers. Diaz was a good character inclusion in the movie which was the only thing that stood out and of course, Optimus Prime never disappoints.

Back