Transformers Universe

Rasputin

Awards
Credits
Transformers_Universe-Logo.png

http://www.transformersuniverse.com/

From Wikipedia:
link to Wikipedia article

Transformers Universe is a browser-based massively multiplayer online game currently under development by British online computer game developer Jagex Games Studio and American toy company Hasbro.[sup][2][/sup][sup][3][/sup] Very little is known about the game beyond that it will be released in North America, Latin America, Europe, New Zealand and Australia in fall 2012.[sup][4][/sup] The game was first revealed to the public at BotCon 2011.[sup][2][/sup] It has been announced that gameplay will be very team-based, with players choosing to be an Autobot or a Decepticon.[sup][5][/sup] Transformers Universe Brawler Class Revealed Players will also be able to customize their appearance.[sup][5][/sup] Similar to High Moon Studios' Transformers games (Transformers: War for Cybertron and Transformers: Dark of the Moon) and other third-person shooter or first-person shooter games, Transformers Universe will feature purpose / design classes.[sup][5][/sup][sup][6][/sup] The game is set in the Transformers: Prime timeline.[sup][7][/sup] Transformers Universe is currently being developed with a more advanced version of the RuneScape engine.

Official trailer:

Quick introduction:

Interview with Kris Jones (executive producer of Transformers Universe):

This game sounds like it is going to be pretty damn awesome but I can't say so for sure yet because they haven't released any gameplay footage yet... Hopefully they will release some soon and when they do I will be sure to post it here!

CAN'T WAIT for this one! Just got a bit distracted seeing Jagex in the end. haha. Jagex = RS comes to my mind. But that doesn't matter now. Transformers mmorpg. Nice. :grin:

The MMO Transformers Universe is revolving a simple story that righteous transformers laboriously mine a quantity of Energon. Jagged Alliance Online is a new MMOFPS game by Gamigo, the most important thing is you dont need to download a huge client. Just open your chrome or firefox, you can play the game with otheres.

Back