Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
First world problems... :lol: Good thing his cellphone battery lasted enough for him to post all those tweets... I assume there was no WiFi there, so he must have used 3G, which drains the battery in a few hours.

alakazam said:
First world problems... :lol: Good thing his cellphone battery lasted enough for him to post all those tweets... I assume there was no WiFi there, so he must have used 3G, which drains the battery in a few hours.
He probably have a car charger since most cars even older cars have a power adapter plug for you to plug in chargers like cell phone chargers into it. Newer cars have powered USB ports on the dashboard. A lot of people also own external battery packs for their cell phones since external battery packs are more affordable thesedays, and can be bought for under $20.

He may also be using a tablet with a larger battery which last many hours to post Tweets.

I think a lot of restaurants like Taco Bell, Mc. Donalds and Starbucks these days offer free Wi-Fi which can reach the outdoor tables, and parking lot.

You can also use SMS/Text messages to post to Twitter if you don't have Wi-Fi, or Data/3G/4G connection. 

Back