Tri Force Heroes Online is region locked?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
This is funny as hell! I'm guessing this is because of the Isis propaganda and other crud?

Why can't I play with other users in my home Country of America?

Well? I do live in the states. So I guess it sucks for most people in other counties.

To be fair, I would be really pissed if the majority of people that I played with were half way around the world causing major lag. I'm pretty OK with this. I think they actually did the right thing here.

Pfft lag is a weak excuse. It really depends on the quality of both internet connections. I've had horrible Smash multiplayer with people of my country and smooth battles with my friend from America. While distance affects the connection it is not something noticeable or a deal breaker unless the other person has a crappy connection.

I have friends in the US, Latin America, Spain and Europe. I moved from Mexico to Australia which means I cannot play with my mother, my brothers nor my close growing-up friends. This really makes me sad. I feel it was unnecessary. It is not like there's voice chat or something like that big and dynamic that required to reduce the pool.

Back