Tricker or Treater?

I kinda think the texture I applied to make it look like a painting kinda ruins it.. Oh well, good work all of you!

I quite liked that little addition, heh.

Err, I actually didn't think you'd put that much effort into it.

Kudos to Kirby_Z and Fillfall! Amazing stuff you got there!

Hey, I made that comic! *shakes fist*

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait for my 6 panel comic of a shy guy saying how much of a goddess midna is, with the first panel being "breaking news" and the last one shy guy signing off.

Random 6 panel comic for Midna:
gallery_19_35_101982.png

The next two may take a while, and I may only get until next week to finish them because they're both drawing ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moclon's request for a picture of Bogs Bunny hitting John Lennon in the face with a carrot:

gallery_19_35_30989.png

I'm..I'm so proud of you.

+1 You just earned full respect from me, not that you didn't have it before.

And with this last post comes the end of our Tricker or Treater thing that got somewhat messed up due to inconvenient Internet issues that were oh-so well timed.

Fillfall's treat is here. Pretty happy with the Lakitu I drew, my best to date. Also tried a different shading because I got lazy and hey, it worked out well enough for the style:

gallery_19_35_79941.png

Haha, I think this whole thing was just an excuse for getting Dan to draw stuff
tongue.gif

Great pictures though, you have a real nack for designing things in Flash, Dannykins!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

I like all the small details. I should start drawing again..

I was originally going to have Lakitu pull a shocked face but then I thought "No, Lakitu knows damn well what he's doing. He shouldn't be shocked at all".

It's the kind of face I imagined you'd have whenever you pour lava all over me in Terraria for the fifth time in a row. dofl.

I was originally going to have Lakitu pull a shocked face but then I thought "No, Lakitu knows damn well what he's doing. He shouldn't be shocked at all".

It's the kind of face I imagined you'd have whenever you pour lava all over me in Terraria for the fifth time in a row. dofl.

Does this mean you're going to make a Lakitu Trollface?

...Pretty please?

Back