Ash

Avid Gamer
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Steal More
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
This is a brand new truck driving simulator that is coming to PC and console. I've been waiting patiently for one to arrive on PlayStation 4 so when I heard about it a while ago, I was extremely happy :grin:.

Anyone thinking of getting it?

Me me me! After reading the article, I really am looking forward to this one. Sounds interesting and love the fact it's open world.

Do we really need more new ones?

We should be getting a confirmed release date for it in May which is quite exciting. Most people believe that the game will be released sometime in June

Oh how exciting! Do you have any more news on the features etc.?
There was a development update a few weeks back but that's about it. They talked a bit about some changes to the way parking works and some other things

We finally have a release date for the game! 19th of September for PS4 and Xbox One gamers. And a bit later (I believe 11th of November), PC gamers will be able to play the game!

We recently got 20 minutes of gameplay which was great to watch. It was nice to see how far the game and graphics have come as well.

If anyone is interested, the publisher of the game, SOEDESCO, streamed it for a little over an hour and we saw quite a bit of the game. They also answered various questions from the community.

Back