TV Commercials You Cant Stand

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
What are some commercials you see on television all the time that you cant stand? For me, its these

Now dont get me wrong, Im sure these types of commercials are a "feel good story" but considering half the commercials nowadays have actors in them, I feel like theyre fake and just come off as forced.

That damn st judes children's hospital ad, pretty sure they aren't kids in that advertisement >_>

Any commercial for a senior citizen. I know they have money but give it to your kids for gosh sake.

The have been some AT&T commercials that have driven me nuts because they've played the crap out of them. Sometimes, when a show goes to break, they've even played the same commercial back to back. Really?

One of the commercials we have in the UK that has been going around now for years and still annoys me each time I hear it is this one

I believe the same person has been doing this advert now for around 13 years if not longer and they have never changed the line they use. Just one of those commercials I cringe at when I see or hear it.

One of the commercials we have in the UK that has been going around now for years and still annoys me each time I hear it is this one

I believe the same person has been doing this advert now for around 13 years if not longer and they have never changed the line they use. Just one of those commercials I cringe at when I see or hear it.
It's Wario's relative!

I'd say most of the commercials out there nowadays. It's also funny too how it says something like, "The following are real people, not actors". To me, that implies that actors are NOT real people lol
Plus, even if they are not actors, they are being coached on what to say, how to say it, what to do to elicit the best response.

Back