Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Skyward Sword

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Disturbed Mouse

Noire's Stalker
Awards
Credits
Hmm, so recently I started playing 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' and was just wondering which game the people on the forums preferred :p

I cannot give an exact opinion yet, as I haven't finished Skyward Sword, and that is when the game gets to the best parts! But hey, I actually found the poll option :p

So which game did you prefer? And what made it better than the other option?

I haven't actually beaten Skyward Sword yet, but from what I've played so far (about 5 hours in), I prefer Skyward Sword.

It's hard to say right now, I'm probably a little over half way through my Skyward Sword playthrough and I'm getting sick of all the padding they added between dungeons. The game world feels a little too disconnected and the sky isn't very interesting. I might actually prefer TP against SS. Midna was at least an awesome character.

Twilight Princess. I just don't think Zelda wasn't meant for motion controls like SS's. The Wii version of TP's motion controls were easy to get used to, I don't know why I never got used to SS's. Plus I feel like Skyward Sword was slightly rushed, but that is just me.

Agreed, I do prefer TP's motion controls to SS. It's just a little too sensitive for me in SS... especially in the sections where you need to swipe in one direction quickly. It seems to pick up any twitch of my wrist before I actually go into the motion.

Well, lots of my favorite games are based on nostalgia and my memories towards them as a youngster. That being said, I practically slept with my Gamecube and Twilight Princess inside it. I have played Skyward Sword, but from what I've attempted, I prefer to mash the B button than to make my arm sore by swinging it like crazy.

Back