Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
First off, don't forget about the posting contest going on.

To the main news, GF has achieved over 1,000 members! Thanks for all who joined :)

Also I like to welcome ToCool74 as GF's newest mod. Give him a warm welcome :celebration:

Man, I have been here for 4 years, have the second highest post count, and still have yet to become a mod... lol

If we have some decent activity, I would have made you mod GA. But it's better for the forum image if you remain a member for now.

There is a VIP plan, again low membership has prevented us from bringing it out.

That is true. I am like a model member. lol Loyal for 4 years with almost 8,000 posts. XD

Froggy came before me, don't forget that, but then again, he is a mod. Yeah, I'm the OG. XD

Honestly, I just want a new title. I've had this one since like post number 4,000 or so.

Though if you became mod, you couldn't be in the contests GA lol. Should be labeled a "contributor" :laugh:

Okay, yeah, screw being a mod. Just make me King of the Members or something. lol

It wouldn't do any good for the site if all the active members became a mod. Sometimes it's best to bring in people from the outside who could bring in more.

It looks worse to have a mod with 9 posts over having one less active member :p

But okay!

Back