Type of mini turbos/power sliding in Mario Kart 3DS?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Will it be the kind found in Mario Kart 64/Double Dash/DS where 'snaking' was possible, the kind found in Mario Kart Wii where it was useless or the really odd kind found in Mario Kart Super Circuit?

I must be pretty weird, because I find the Wii Mario Kart the easiest to control (in terms of drift/power sliding etc), infact, when moving from Double Dash/DS to Wii, I instantly got used to it, however, when I went back to Double Dash, I found I could hardly control it. Namely because I'm not used to rapidly flicking the control stick left-right-left-right-left-right.

I reckon it'll be the Wii version. Sure, the sparks take a little while to show up, but there's no need to flick the control stick left and right rapidly to get where you want.

Also, it should be that the longer you hold the slide the bigger the boost (like the karts got in MKW, except with 3 different speeds and not 2).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine if it's Wii drifting, just don't make the karts (and drifting with karts) completely pointless if some other type of kart *coughbikescough* is to reappear.

Back