Ultimate goal in life

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Do you have ultimate goal for your life?

For me, I would like to get big cars for my entire family, get a big house with lots of plants and then I wanted to see some snow before I die. These are my ultimate wishes.

What about you guys?

I just want to live a comfortable life that is borne of hard work and perseverance. Maybe get a bigger car and live in a house far from the maddening crowd, somewhere in the hills with lots of greens. Of course maintain a healthy body so that I can still do some chores or work. I'd like to have a lot leisurely reading time and some good food on the table. In a nutshell, we all want to be happy and even our Lord wants this to happen to everyone.

I would like to find my true calling and turn it into something more. I want to invest time in my passion as often as possible, master it and start sharing my experience and insights with the world.

That question as deep truth, clear the answer may vary depending on the needs of each person, also the answer varies depending on time, I mean what is important for me at this time, can be morning is no longer the goal more important, but basically regardless of our age and personality, the goal and desire of all is to get to know true love, not just the romantic.

I do not actually have ultimate goals, but only house. Not that really big, just enough room. I am already satisfied with simple life, like spend on hobby, eat on restaurant. Also some of my goals are learn a skill, publish a game, something like that.

Ultimate dream you say? Honestly, I wanted to fly to the moon, or further. I've always loved how the mystery of the universe intrigues me. I always watch videos about black holes and other strange cosmic stuff because revealing the unknown is euphoria to me. In my opinion, learning is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I get to know understand more about uncertainties of life, and a curse because like I said, revealing the unknown is euphoria, meaning there would be less unknowns to reveal.

But as always, we can't always get what we want. Frankly, I don't have the guts to achieve my ultimate dream, so all I want now is just a simple life with my wife and kids living happily.

My ultimate goal in life is to become financially free. I know that it could be hard but I do believe that determination and being positive together with the faith to our Almighty Father everything is possible. Making big decision is not as easy as eating popcorn, you need to consider all the things that could possibly be affected by it. That's why being financially freedom is such a very very challenging part of our lives.

My ultimate goal is to have a stable job and help my family financially. Our dream is to travel the world. I want us to fulfill that dream as we travel the world all together.

Back