Ultimate power

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
What is the ultimate power according to me?
For me, that would be manipulation. If you manipulate people, you could get anything you want but that's highly immoral.
Anyway, what do you think guys?

I don't know if you'd consider it a power, but I would say wealth. Money can buy you pretty much anything. Not just materialistic things either. You could pay people to do your bidding, or you could pay your way into anything you wanted. In today's world, money is power. With enough money, you can do pretty much anything and get away with it.

I don't know if you'd consider it a power, but I would say wealth. Money can buy you pretty much anything. Not just materialistic things either. You could pay people to do your bidding, or you could pay your way into anything you wanted. In today's world, money is power. With enough money, you can do pretty much anything and get away with it.
That makes sense too.
I guess that's why everyone is greedy and would love to accumulate assets.

Manipulation and having lots of money are the two best ways to have the greatest power. Though never under estimate numbers.

Manipulation and having lots of money are the two best ways to have the greatest power. Though never under estimate numbers.
Well, now that combo is scary.
Yeah you could practically get anything you want, with those two.

I hate them both equally.

Back