Umbra seeks funding

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Open world, free progression hack 'n' slash! Turn into a personalized Apocalyptic Form and unleash your powers upon your foes!
Back the project

Seeks $225,000 to get the game into a position where it can launch on PC and Linux. I personally think the game looks pretty promising and good looking and therefore thought I would give it a share to let others know about it

9f8fb7196b5478721a687b84cb271b04_original.jpg

alakazam said:
So... it will be available for Windows and Linux, but not for OS X? Wow... I guess they won't find any backers among the (rich) iMac users...
Not many games get OS X support as far as I'm aware.

The big digital PC gaming storefronts all have Mac clients. You can install Steam, Origin, Battle.net, and the GOG.com Downloader on your Mac. Even games available outside of storefronts may offer OS X versions. For example, Minecraft supports Mac, too.

alakazam said:
The big digital PC gaming storefronts all have Mac clients. You can install Steam, Origin, Battle.net, and the GOG.com Downloader on your Mac. Even games available outside of storefronts may offer OS X versions. For example, Minecraft supports Mac, too.

It's because they are building with CryEngine who don't have support for OS X.

Reached its funding, they are now collecting extra money for the next 12 days. Nice to see this succeed, looking forward to hearing more about it.

Back