Unable To Fix Xbox One Issue.

Randolphrose

Awards
Credits
Hello friends. I hope life is treating everyone well. First and first, I'd like to underline that I was compelled to write this post, which is my first on the subject. But I expected more from you. Guys, I'm having problems with my Microsoft Xbox One gaming console and can't figure out how to fix the Xbox One taking more than enough time to start. After multiple attempts with the help of Google, I gave it everything I had, but the issue persisted. I need your assistance because I'm new to this field. Can you do anything to assist me?

I'm sorry, are you saying it is starting to slowly?

I think if your Xbox is not overheating from dust clogging your fan, or hot room temperature, your slowdown problems maybe caused by Xbox operating system, and apps on Xbox One.

Maybe a new Xbox One Operating system or firmware update made your Xbox One slow after you installed a new operating system, firmware or software update for your console.

The Xbox One was release in 2013, It uses an older AMD 1.75 GHz CPU, 8GB DDR3 RAM, (5400 rpm) Hard Drive, and older parts, so it may become slower as Microsoft add more software features like new apps, better voice recognition, updates for Microsoft Edge browser and Bing search engine to the Xbox Operating System and apps.

The fan is significant to speed up cleaning. I think you should try this. I hope you solve your problem as soon as possible.

Back