Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

The last of the series in one current gen disc, anyone getting it?

I really want to get into the Uncharted series. I downloaded the previous collection since they gave it out to PS Plus members a little while ago but I think I still have to buy Uncharted 4 to get the £10 upgrade for the PS5 version.

UNCHARTED: LEGACY OF THIEVES COLLECTION looks like a fun action and adventure game. I like the tropical designs of the level.

Is it possible to only play some of it and not all the titles? I kind of can't be bothered to play the first one but if it's important to a story, then I will play it.

Pc version will launch on Steam and EGS on oct 19 2022

The Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection, remastered and optimized for PC, hits Epic Games Store on Oct. 19, and if you pre-purchase it, you’ll get a snazzy new Fortnite glider in the shape of Sully’s seaplane.

To grab the seaplane, digitally and figuratively, you just need to pre-purchase the wonderful Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection from the Epic Games Store starting Sept. XX. You get the glider immediately following your pre-purchase. Or you can wait for the seaplane to hit the Fortnite item shop on Nov. 17.

In Fortnite, the gray and aqua-green Goose spirals up to the player as they drop from the Battle Bus, letting them latch onto grips hanging from its fuselage and then guide the twin-prop plane to whatever landing zone they deem appropriate.

Back