Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

You're about to have a really good bad day.

It's been revealed before the Sony press conference that the beloved PC game Undertale is coming to the Playstation 4 and Vita.

Will update if a release date is announced.

If I understand this correctly it's basically just a port to the PS4/Vita? The actual game is exactly the same as on the PC? If so then I am not excited because I've already played it through like five times, haha. But yeah, Undertale is a really fun game that will make you laugh but at the same time want to smash something near you. It has some replay value and considering it's essentially an indie game it's very good. I've bought it very cheap for computer... it was like few bucks. It will be interesting to see how they optimize it for a console though.

If you have never played it before I highly recommend it. It's a good and unique game.

If I understand this correctly it's basically just a port to the PS4/Vita? The actual game is exactly the same as on the PC? If so then I am not excited because I've already played it through like five times, haha. But yeah, Undertale is a really fun game that will make you laugh but at the same time want to smash something near you. It has some replay value and considering it's essentially an indie game it's very good. I've bought it very cheap for computer... it was like few bucks. It will be interesting to see how they optimize it for a console though.

If you have never played it before I highly recommend it. It's a good and unique game.

I don't think they stated what the actual game is, hopefully it includes some extra content.

Back