Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Been playing the last few hours to get the forum up to snuff, sadly not everything is ready to go but got all weekend to get things straighten out. Few things first:

Energy and Fortnight themes are broken! Should be fixed soon, but let me know on the discord and I or another staff member can get your theme choice changed. Sorry for the issues and please do not choose those themes right now!

The forum app is not ready yet, sad to say I dropped the ball on how long this would take, but I am working hard on it! When done you can either put a custom app on your device for a direct link to the site or download an app from the IOS or Play store for a complete and fluid mobile experience on the GL site!

The award system is not ready yet, that is a day project all on its own, hope to have it running by Sunday.

Now for what is ready!

New theme!

I have put on a new sleek dark theme named Titan onto the forum! It comes with its own mobile features to help to browse the site easier. I'm looking into a fix for the light theme if possible. Also! This theme is very customizable, look to the far right from your username and you will see a little switch to the left of the search icon, click on it to make the theme to suit your needs :)

This will hopefully be our last pre-made skin as our future ones should be 100% custom!

Referrals

Yes, I have a dedicated referral system on the site now! To access your referral link and see who you brought on click on your username in the upper right-hand corner and click on the referral name to bring up your menu. Spread the link far and wide! I'll post a topic this weekend detailing it and the rewards that you will get. For now know that each referral will net you 1k in forum currency. (please note each and every referral must be voluntary and not told to sign up just so you get the 1k credits, abuse of this will lead to consequences.

Anti-Spam

I like to thank my mods for their continued dedication in fighting spam, to help make the job easier from this point forward new users can no longer post links! That is until they make 25 posts and get promoted to the full gamer user group! As per the site rules, no one can post links in their profile updates anymore. Speaking of this, many of the 3,000 banned users and zero post accounts over the last few years have been cleaned out from our system, should drop our member count to 1,000 whenever it updates.

Spotify!

Let's hear your music! Go to your connected accounts under your username and connect your forum account to your Spotify account for us to listen to your songs! (may require Spotify premium).

You can also purchase a single mp3 profile music from our store to play music for those who visit your profile, I'll make a how to on this soon!

I moved the GL arcade to the general arcade board as a sub board, just to ensure it gets more use out of it!

Otherwise, a whole bunch of updates to ensure the continued security of the site. If you have any issues or see errors, please post below or PM me.

Thanks everyone!

-Demon_skeith

Last edited:
Loving new theme and looking forward for GL app hope you have time DS just don't put you in well and yah GG for mods over here

Awesome Theme DS and Good work Mod team.
Another thing this theme has that I just noticed and now added to my profile is a lovely profile banner something similar to what FB has (Timeline Background).

I really like this gaming Titan theme.
Well, it's really cool when compared to Omni theme and I shouldn't have worried at all. Thank you :grin:

ABout time that GL had a full new update on the theme. Feels more open and better. Good job.

Whats that? You want to donate to our update funs? PM if you're really that intrested :p
There it is :p I Need it more for myself this year :p maybe next year or two :p

Back