Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Tonight I gave the GF forum a little tune up. Here are the following changes:

I refreshed a lot of old topics through out the forum.

Gave some forums a name change

I took down some inactive forums

I down graded the GFSSA to just GF RPG. I took out the battle part and left in the character making part and a forum to do what every you like. I hope that this change brings it more activity.

I redid the fierce online gaming forum and is now the PC gaming forum. The Friend Codes/Gamer Tags/YIM/Ect. forum is now Friend Codes/Gamer Tags/Ect. which is just for game exchange codes. All IM exchange topics have been moved to the internet chat forum.

I added the download content forum to the Game news forum

I e-mailed a bunch of inactive members in hopes that they come back.

I have made more forums guest viewable.

cleaned out the shoutboxs.

Updated the drop down menu and still updating it.

Things left to do:

combine the review and preview forums and move one of the subforums in the game news forum out as a main forum. (WIP)

Finishing thinking up a new system to use our GP

redo the higher gamer forum

find a skin maker, if you know anyone or place that makes great skins for free please let me know or PM me a link.

add new quizzes to the store

try to get the download system up so you all can share files via the GF forum.

get more affiliates and topsites

announce my secret project

maybe move the chatango shoutbox to the front of the site (expect a poll in the near future.)

Upcoming forum updates from jcink:

mod page upgrade so mods can bust rules breaks even faster and better.

GF MMORPG

zero has resumed working on this and current status is unknown.

GASP!
A SECRET PROJECT?! xD

Nicely done DS.

O RLY?!
But yeah, that's cool.
Any hints? Or due date?

sounds good DS

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ February 13, 2009 10:59 pm) QUOTE (Kisame @ February 13, 2009 07:19 pm) O RLY?!
But yeah, that's cool.
Any hints? Or due date?
Ya RLY!

well it's a secret project so no hints and I don't set dates.
Well your no fun.
xD

Coming to the GF News feed area: Wiiware news and reviews, and Tech News. I plan to make new forums for those soon, for everyone including web searchers.

QUOTE (Spiritwarrior @ February 28, 2009 10:56 pm) Coming to the GF News feed area: Wiiware news and reviews, and Tech News. I plan to make new forums for those soon, for everyone including web searchers.
sounds great spirit. I look forward to great results.

quick update, if you use the reply button you may notice that many of the smilies on the left side have disappeared. do not worry as they are still here. you just have to click on the show all at the bottom of the smilie list. and just as a refresher you can click on the smilie image on the fast reply option to see the smilies to use.

Another update, the GF avatar gallery has been updated with new avys to use. the following gallerys have new pictures in them.

Arcade games 2 pics
Final fantasy 1 pic
add a KH gallery
Mario 4 pics
megaman 3 pics
metriod 2 pics
other games 2 pics
zelda 2 pics.

more will be added in the future.

These pics were made by the people at this site link all rights go to them and GF does not own them!

alright since I got some yeses from the GF poll change #1 I have shorten up the forum a bit and it should make it getting from top to bottom easier. remember that you can collapse the forum if you don't want to see it by clicking the - in the category bar.

GF RPG has been taken down for now.

I merged the classic system and the world of general gaming forums.

the anime and manga forum has been merged.

The TV and movie forums have been merged and are now called the Big screen.

the story forum, GFX request forums have been merged with the picture show forum and the picture show forum is now called Artist Gallery. Old showcase forum has been merged with the artist gallery forum.

the creative sector category is gone and the other media category is now called media sector.

The sports and non GF forum have been merged.

The code central forum has been merged with the tech forum.

Back