Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Right now major game wise, the Nintendo Switch is pretty quiet. So are you using your Switch console right now?

I've bought Mega Man 11 and played a few stages of that, but I've been sucked into another game on the PS3 right now. I'll get back to it after I either beat the game I'm playing now, or once Mario Maker 2 comes out.

I have yet to purchase one. Although I am looking to get the nintendo 3ds.

And get Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology coz it's an excellent 3ds jrpg.

I am using mine right now. I'm playing Luigi's Mansion 3 on it. I know that game has been out since last Halloween but I didn't get the game till Christmas.

What would you recommend? Nintendo Switch, 3Ds or what other ones are there for Pokemon?
Both Switch and 3Ds are the homes of Pokemon games. Don't think ps and xbox got Pokemon games.

Which one is more better? Switch or 3Ds for Pokemon games? I might get myself one!

Switch already has 4+ pokemon games I believe and Nintendo is planning to port popular 3ds games/franchises to switch too. And we all know Pokemon is popular. And so Switch is the better option.

Switch already has 4+ pokemon games I believe and Nintendo is planning to port popular 3ds games/franchises to switch too. And we all know Pokemon is popular. And so Switch is the better option.
Yes, I am so getting the switch! It's bigger and better too!

Reactions: cm2
Back