LEGEND67

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Don't you guys think while using our mobile phones and what are the causes of bad things around us?
Nowadays everything is being upgraded especially in Software like mobile and computers etc..
While coming to mobile phone they realese a more radiation than a normal can bear it and it cause many problems.
What you guys think about it?

I watch the news that said using mobile devices too much is giving people bad posture, and some people on TV news claim 5G mobile data has more radiation.

Personally, I haven't heard of any new reports on either just yet but the posture one probably makes sense. I mean, it's probably not just mobile devices either. I'm sure all tech products are giving us bad posture.

I watch the news that said using mobile devices too much is giving people bad posture, and some people on TV news claim 5G mobile data has more radiation.
Yeah that's what I meant too. If 5G get into the use by people what will happens no one knows.

Well, even when people know about the disadvantages, they can't stop using them.
That's the power of technology.

Well in my opinion government should take a look at this issue...

I feel cell phone makers and scientists should also look at issues with 5G radiation and what problems 5G radiation may or may not cause.

I feel cell phone makers and scientists should also look at issues with 5G radiation and what problems 5G radiation may or may not cause.
Yeah but everything needs to follow the rules of government right. If they passes a rule of radiation limit then every company has to follow it..

Yeah but everything needs to follow the rules of government right. If they passes a rule of radiation limit then every company has to follow it..

This is true companies need to follow the law of the government, or risk getting arrested for breaking radiation laws. Companies and governments may need to work together to study if there are any bad health effects of 5G.

This is true companies need to follow the law of the government, or risk getting arrested for breaking radiation laws. Companies and governments may need to work together to study if there are any bad health effects of 5G.
I still have an doubt if 5g comes out, what happens to 4g,3g and 2g!

I still have an doubt if 5g comes out, what happens to 4g,3g and 2g!

I think 4g, 3g, and 2g connections will still be used for cheaper cell phone service companies which usually sell cheaper 3G and 4G prepaid cell phones and cheaper cell phone service. Cheaper Prepaid cell phones like flip phones and feature phones which uses 2G and 3G are still being sold at stores.

I think 4g, 3g, and 2g connections will still be used for cheaper cell phone service companies which usually sell cheaper 3G and 4G prepaid cell phones and cheaper cell phone service. Cheaper Prepaid cell phones like flip phones and feature phones which uses 2G and 3G are still being sold at stores.
Is 2g and 3g still a thing?

Back