Multi Valkyria Chronicles 4 Western Release

Good to know, good sales mean VC 5.

Indeed and we don't have Japan's switch version sales number yet. Probably it would double the total number of sales there. Sega could also be expecting the game to sell more in the western market, sort of like the Ni No Kuni 2 dev is targeting the game mainly for the western market rather than the local Japanese market.

Saw more DLC screenshot, looks like the guys aren't getting any promotional screenshot focus by Sega's Marketing team in this DLC lol it's all about the gals
8ljEVOz.jpg

Probably later on, but no school uniforms in sight as far as my eyes can see, I can only see bikinis/swimsuit lol

Also the main gals and the dog got Ps4 themes but the main guys got no themes, dang that's not fair for the main guys lol
zaaj6Ta.jpg

2WqGrLm.jpg

FbqQS7u.jpg

Yes his name is Ragnarok:

Edinburgh Army 101st Division No. 1 Battle Brigade No. 32 Armored Ranger Battalion Squad E medical dog and mascot of the unit. He was originally a stray found by the squad. He became attached to Claude and company, and joined Squad E. He is a brave dog who will fearlessly run to the battlefield even during gunfires and bombings to aid injured soldiers. He cannot ignore the weak and will run to their aid against better judgment. He is prideful and gets angry when people pat his head, but behaves courteously to soldiers who give him food (especially women). He sees Claude and company as rookies, and feels obligated to help them when he senses danger. However, such thoughts do not reach Claude and company, who see Ragnarok as a friendly, foolish dog.

Poor Raz lol

Just saw Raid Battle Hard EX DLC. Lol the way that guy shouted "OMG" Japanese style at 0:32

Players will be able to access the new chapter after completing chapter 18, and they’ll be presented with a difficult challenge as they provide reinforcements to besieged Federal forces.

Last edited:
Read more intel on the Switch version:
Valkyria Chronicles 4 for Switch news set for Sega Fes 2018

Sega will share additional information about the Switch version of Valkyria Chronicles 4 during a booth live stream at Sega Fes 2018 on April 15 from 16:50 to 17:30 JST.

The live stream will also feature live gameplay of the upcoming “The Two Valkyrias” downloadable content for the PlayStation 4 version of Valkyria Chronicles 4.

I definitely want to see Selvaria in live gameplay action in VC4's upgraded canvas engine.

Well on the bright side you will always have many new games to play every year.

Saw some new official Selvaria art wearing a new uniform. Can this be considered a school uniform? lol
erNB58W.jpg

True, also Selvaria looked younger in the art, I wonder if she's younger too in the game, storywise, in the DLC.

She's not forever young, she ages normally. Though valkyurs are not susceptible to sickness like normal humans and their bodies heal fast, Like what Riela said in VC3 though she didn't really know it until later in the game about her body's conditions. That reminds me of Riela's bio in the VC3 artwork book about her body's condition LOL

"She is troubled by the fact that she gains weight easily, and she often has to buy new clothes because her breasts grow faster than any other part of her body. Riela has tried to lose weight through rigorous exercise, but such efforts have proven ineffective. She has a big appetite but dull taste buds, so she always gives strange feedback when Kurt asks her to try something he cooked. Riela's favorite beverage is milk, and though some might suggest that is what causes her breasts to grow rapidly, Riela insists that milk is the best source of calcium."

Someone is doing a play through with some English translation of the dialogues and gameplay texts.

Last edited:
Sega FES 2018, 2 Valkyrias DLC:

Back