Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Rejoice Valkyria Chronicles fans! Today Sega has revealed that they are making Valkyria Chronicles 4 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Switch with a release date of 2018 or 2019 for all regions. Here is an official comment from Sega:

“Valkyria Chronicles 4 takes place in the same timeframe as the original Valkyria Chronicles, but focuses on a whole new cast of main characters,” said Sega in a press release. “Players will take command of the eager, young Commander Claude Wallace, engineer/heavy weapons extraordinaire Riley Miller, hotheaded Darcsen Raz, ice-cold ace sniper Kai Schulen, and more. Together, they will experience the painful realities of war—but will the bonds of Squad E’s friendships survive the frozen battlefield?”

Reactions: cm2
I'm totally waiting for this one! Tried the Japanese demo it's awesome!

I played The demo "blind" though since I cannot speak/read the language lol and it was too short! I want to see what will happen next in the story lol

Also just saw more trailer of the "evil" Valkyria

Vc1 is cool indeed but after completing Vc3 using the fan's English translation patch, I like 3 more coz Kurt is a little cooler than Welkin imo and with Vc3's black ops stuff story wise.
O8OrHw6.jpg

also one of Kurt's choosable waifu and Valkyria Riela is hawt lol
8v33gI4r.jpg

Last edited:
Vc1 and 3 are really cool but I don't like Vc2's school setting thing, Persona is for that imo. I think Vc 4 is going to be sort of a mix of 3 and 1, which is a good thing in my book, now if only I could speak/read Japanase I could play Vc4 soon, but alas Moonspeak is just difficult lol

Vc1 and 3 are really cool but I don't like Vc2's school setting thing, Persona is for that imo. I think Vc 4 is going to be sort of a mix of 3 and 1, which is a good thing in my book, now if only I could speak/read Japanase I could play Vc4 soon, but alas Moonspeak is just difficult lol

I didn't mind Vc2's setting, though it simply didn't play as great as VC1.

Too bad they don't have a dlc for Kurt and his gang for VC4, it would be cool to have Welkin,Kurt and Claude teaming up imo.

Saw the ship order trailer

I hope so. And hopefully there won't be something like VC1 Isara's death scene, albeit that scene was well written imo.

yeah, but I never like them main/major character death stuff.

If in VC4 they'd kill Raz it would be too predictable imo, with his nickname being the invincible Raz or something like that. Read some comments on Kai could be killed or Riley too. It would be cool if they have the choose your waifu thing like Vc3, and if they want to kill either Riley or Kai, at least the chosen waifu must be saved from the killing.

Yeah, but they could do it like Vc3 where only the "betrayer" dies and Kurt and the rest of his gang all live all the way through to Kurt and Reila's wedding ending in my play.

Last edited:
Day before release livestream of Valkyria Chronicles 4 on PS4

Back