Valve Games

ninjablooper

"time to play can I remember my login [censor]" -f
Awards
Credits
I'm curious, is there anyone else here other than me who is a big Valve fan. They all are well made and will lat you awhile. The engine aloso allows for some pretty cool mods.

I like Portal, but that's basically it. I borrowed the Orange Box from my friend for a week and played Portal 1 and Half Life 2. Of cousre I got stuck on Half Life 2 because I didn't know what to do and I had to give the game back. No big deal, I just wanted to play Portal before Portal 2 came out.

Yus. Great games + Community mods = Fun for a LONG time.

I haz TF2 and Portal 2 on steam right now, and Portal on Xbox Live Arcade, all fun and unique.

I play TF2 quite often, and really enjoy it
smile.gif
Great game, good strategy, and the fact most of the servers prevent cheating is perfect.

I got over 800 hours clocked on TF2. Not as much as most others, but meh.
Also 100%ed Portal 2 on Steam.
Besides the achievements.
If anyone wants to add me (On le steam, don't want to have an XBox.
Shocked.png
), not that anyone would, search in Add Friends "Shadoo" and add the one with my same Space Core icon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally don't like Team Fortress 2 much. It is too unbalenced for me. Also there are no accurate assualt rifles and those are what I'm used to in Counter Strike: Source.

So... you've played the main part of the game but did not do all the extras. The easter eggs are worth it (that, and I like getting 100% on my games). I got all of the single player trophies but have not had an opportunity to go back and finish getting all of the online/co-op trophies.

I hear they make good stuff, but I've only played Left 4 Dead 1 and 2.

So... you've played the main part of the game but did not do all the extras. The easter eggs are worth it (that, and I like getting 100% on my games). I got all of the single player trophies but have not had an opportunity to go back and finish getting all of the online/co-op trophies.
No, i mean i beat Singleplayer and Multiplayer.

I only play Valve games on the Xbox like Portal and Left for Dead. It's very fun and keeps you occupied when trying to find all the easter eggs and get all the achievements! Valve are very good at that

I hear they make good stuff, but I've only played Left 4 Dead 1 and 2.

I'd reccomend the Half-Life games. They are great science fiction shooters.

Excatly. The main game HL2 and the episodes are all fantastic pieces of work on Valves end. I have payed through every episode and the entire game as I used to have the Orange Box but I sold it. I still luckily have a version of Half Life 2 on Steam so i'm pretty well happy with that. Real happy actually.

Team Fortress 2 is also amazing. My favorite class would have to be Engy when i'm lazy and Spy when i'm all for causing some trouble. I'm a mediocre spy when i'm not into the game but pretty good a majority of the time.

Since my last post, I've played both Portal 1 and 2. Both fantastic. Might look at the HL series next.

I really loved the Half Lifes. If you get them, on Half Life 2 Episode 2, do the Little Rocket Man Achievement. It is very hard, but very fun and rewarding. Also make sure to get it for the PC. Then you can play mods.

Yes, i am also a big fan of Valve game. I always like to play such kind of action and adventurous games and valve is one of the most favorite among all games.

I am a... huge Valve fan. I play TF2 quite a bit but my laptop can't really handle it so the frame rate is just really bad and the most kills I can get without dying is like, 3
Shocked.png

But I lurv Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 and I Lurv portal 1 and 2 but HL I haven't had time to get into yet since I just got the collection from the summer sale.

It's also my dream to be an artist and Valve
Fish.png
it's not really as impossable as it seems

Back