Vaping or Smoking?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Vaping is a trending habit in our world today and it's something most younger folks prefer to do now. Smoking is the orthodox thing known for ages but things change.

For those who are into that sort of thing, which one would you have between vaping and smoking?

images - 2023-02-20T160841.813.jpeg

I am someone that sees so many kids nowadays using these and the sad reality is that they do not know what it can cause the more they use them. I found out that my eldest was using a vape once, he got into some serious trouble and was grounded and never did it again. I am not someone who judges people by what they choose to do but I am not someone that likes smoking or vaping at all and have never tried either.

The fun they get in doing it is something that's still amiss to me. I can't quite place my hand on it or is it just to belong?

All of it is bad for your health, but for cigarette smokers, eCigs can help you quit the habit.

I never smoked; don't understand the appeal but can understand the addiction & peer pressure. If people want to smoke, they can do it at their own residence. Same with vaping. We were in the store & I saw a cloud of I didn't know what it was. I told my husband & he said it was vaping. A young kid was vaping in the store! Vaping is just as bad & I think more so because it seems it's geared towards the younger crowd.

I don't like smoking and vaping, and never tried both because it is bad for my health.

I don’t know how anyone vapes. That’s way too much smoke that you’re inhaling and blowing out. That’s bad for your lungs.
It’s mostly water vapor, so it hits a lot lighter than actual smoke.

Not saying it’s super safe to be inhaling that much water vapor (and whatever chemicals that are in it) on a regular basis, but there is a big distinction.

Neither smoking or vaping is healthy. I'd never do it even if I'm being paid to do so. I hardly keep friends who smoke because I stand it when they smoke.

I wouldn't do either, there is no way I want smoke coming into my lungs and risk getting cancer. Not only that vaping is still new no one knows what vaping is going to do to you 20 years from now.

It’s mostly water vapor, so it hits a lot lighter than actual smoke.

Not saying it’s super safe to be inhaling that much water vapor (and whatever chemicals that are in it) on a regular basis, but there is a big distinction.
My sisters vapes and the last time I tried to hit hers, I coughed bad. She gets sick a lot with a cough so I’m pretty sure its from vaping. She’s the only one in our family that vapes.

My sisters vapes and the last time I tried to hit hers, I coughed bad. She gets sick a lot with a cough so I’m pretty sure its from vaping. She’s the only one in our family that vapes.
If you’re not used to it, yeah, you’ll cough. Also the nicotine percentage also adds to how harsh it hits.

The coughing from vaping can be up for debate, but it affects people differently. I didn’t cough a lot from vaping, and some do. Same can be said with cigarette smoking. One person is coughing their lungs up, and others don’t.

If you’re not used to it, yeah, you’ll cough. Also the nicotine percentage also adds to how harsh it hits.

The coughing from vaping can be up for debate, but it affects people differently. I didn’t cough a lot from vaping, and some do. Same can be said with cigarette smoking. One person is coughing their lungs up, and others don’t.
Yes, this is so true. It affects people in different ways. I can't my first day in the club where the smokes from cigarettes nearly choked me out.

Back