Vaping or Smoking?

I have neither smoked nor vaped and do not have any desire to do so at all. It is shocking to see how many children are vaping though and how they can get hold of vapes so easily, I have known parents to buy their kids vapes like it is normal.

Just the other day there were kids as young as 8 years old outside a store near where I live asking people to buy them vapes.

I have neither smoked nor vaped and do not have any desire to do so at all. It is shocking to see how many children are vaping though and how they can get hold of vapes so easily, I have known parents to buy their kids vapes like it is normal.

Just the other day there were kids as young as 8 years old outside a store near where I live asking people to buy them vapes.
Sounds like some shitty parenting going on.

What? Please tell me you're joking?

This is so bad and it's their parents who are enabling such behaviours. It's sad because those kids are heading for the ruins.

This is so bad and it's their parents who are enabling such behaviours. It's sad because those kids are heading for the ruins.
I completely agree, it's like a trend now for kids and most parents instead of saying no and standing their ground, give into them for a peaceful life. It's horrible to see and unfortunately, will affect the lives of those children in years to come.

I completely agree, it's like a trend now for kids and most parents instead of saying no and standing their ground, give into them for a peaceful life. It's horrible to see and unfortunately, will affect the lives of those children in years to come.
I fear for what the future generations is going to turn out like seriously because they are turning everything upside down.

Back