Very rare software

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I don't remember the name but there is a software with which you can download all the files of a particular website from the server. You heard me! I am not kidding. It's not all popular but stuff like the exists.
So, what are the software that you are aware of which are very rare?

Nintendo and PlayStation dev software.
But I have official permission for that, and at the same time I'm not allowed to get into the specifics about these.

I would say photoshop software that doesn't run on subscription.

I think paid anti-malware and antivirus software which does not require a yearly subscription is rare. I think Malwarebytes used to offer a paid version which license does not require a yearly subscription, but it now is a yearly subscription.

Well, I do think lifetime subscriptions of a premium software are indeed rare but the developers need money to feed themselves too xD
So, I can understand their reasoning as well.

Well, I do think lifetime subscriptions of a premium software are indeed rare but the developers need money to feed themselves too xD
So, I can understand their reasoning as well.

I agree lifetime subscription is rare for paid software. I think MS Office is now a yearly subscription for Office 365 where you need to pay a subscription every year.

I agree developers need money to feed themselves, and pay for other expenses like electricity, and computer repairs. I think very few developers work at a company which can afford to hire them from new sales from new users, and a subscription where users pay $20 or more a year per users is more profitable than paying $20 for a lifetime subscription.

I agree lifetime subscription is rare for paid software. I think MS Office is now a yearly subscription for Office 365 where you need to pay a subscription every year.

I agree developers need money to feed themselves, and pay for other expenses like electricity, and computer repairs. I think very few developers work at a company which can afford to hire them from new sales from new users, and a subscription where users pay $20 or more a year per users is more profitable than paying $20 for a lifetime subscription.
Lifetime subscription is possible, but then it means you need lots of new subscribers every day, and make sure to never get to a point everyone stop subscribing.

Back