Video games bad?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
Do you think that video games can make a person violent? Do you think video games are bad and can make people bad? Or do you think the person is what is bad?

I don't see anyone who has played CS:GO to buy an AK and go shoot in real life at people. If something like this happen, it's just the person.

I don't see anyone who has played CS:GO to buy an AK and go shoot in real life at people. If something like this happen, it's just the person.

I agree. If someone's bad, it has nothing to do with any video game they're playing.

There has been a lot of studies, but none have proven that violent video games actually make someone violent.

I've never heard of them proving anything either. I think it's just a bad person being bad.

No. I think its an easy excuse by traditional media sources personally. And I think it only really compounds someone with those sorts of issues already, I don't think it outright makes it an issue.

Yeah, bad people are bad people. There's isn't video games or tv or anything that makes them bad. They're already that way prior to the introduction of those things. I think people who are bad just want to blame their behavior on other things rather than taking responsibility for their actions.

Yeah, bad people are bad people. There's isn't video games or tv or anything that makes them bad. They're already that way prior to the introduction of those things. I think people who are bad just want to blame their behavior on other things rather than taking responsibility for their actions.

Well said.

Video games are bad when a person gets addicted to them. If not, then it's okay I suppose.
After all, they are just for entertainment purpose.

Video games are bad when a person gets addicted to them. If not, then it's okay I suppose.
After all, they are just for entertainment purpose.

That is true. Some people can get so addicted to something that they can't differentiate between the game and reality. But that just goes back to bad people being bad.

Back