Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (1/03/22)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

Welcome to the first full week of the new year of a new month and the only reason I'm doing this once again because PC and Switch don't know the meaning of taking a break! Anyway, if anything catches your eye, open your wallet and take your pick:

Monday (1/03/22)​

• Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (Switch)
  • Biker Garage: Mechanic Simulator (Switch)
  • Crumble (Switch)
  • Putt-Putt Travels Through Time (Switch)

Wednesday (1/05/22):​

• Breakneck City (Switch)
  • Arcadia Fallen (Switch)
  • McDROID (Switch)
  • Fears to Fathom - Norwood Hitchhike (PC)
  • Electrician Simulator (PC)

Thursday (1/06/22):​

• Demon Gaze EXTRA (PS4, Switch)
  • Teamfight Manger (Switch)
  • Justice Chronicles (Switch)
  • Epic Dumpster Bear 2: He Who Bears Wins (Switch)
  • Theatre of Sorrows (Switch)
  • Warshmallows (Switch)
  • Heaven Dust 2 (Switch)

Friday (1/07/22):​

• Sword of Elpisia (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC)
  • Internet Cafe Simulator 2 (PC)

Sunday (1/09/22):​

• Super Sami Roll (Xbox Series X/S)

I almost want to get Freddi Fish and Putt Putt just to relive childhood. Idk if I will though. 2022 is going to be full of new releases that I need time for.

I don't know what I expected from Internet Cafe Simulator 2 but it certainly wasn't what I saw on their Steam page :tearsofjoy:

I almost want to get Freddi Fish and Putt Putt just to relive childhood. Idk if I will though. 2022 is going to be full of new releases that I need time for.

lots of big releases, if they release :p

I don't know what I expected from Internet Cafe Simulator 2 but it certainly wasn't what I saw on their Steam page :tearsofjoy:

lol, what was it actually?

Never grew up with Putt-Putt but there's a lot of stuff I've seen of this basic point-and-click adventure. Has that JumpStart art style and wowie kazowie feels like I wouldn't want to play because I am not 6. Peppa Pig is pretty epic but this? Aside from Miitopia's fan Putt-Putt Mii giving the guy some action and some okay minigames, he belongs in the past for me.

lots of big releases, if they release :p

lol, what was it actually?
Don't even know to be honest. I thought it was going to be a business management game like the little cafe/restaurant tycoon ones. More of a 3D game where you run around doing stuff

Don't even know to be honest. I thought it was going to be a business management game like the little cafe/restaurant tycoon ones. More of a 3D game where you run around doing stuff
The isometric management games with mouse/touch controls were all the rage back when I was in middle school.

The isometric management games with mouse/touch controls were all the rage back when I was in middle school.
Yeah, still pretty fun to play from time to time. Facebook used to have a cafe/restaurant based one that was fun. Spamming requests at your friend to get free stuff was funny.

Back