Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (1/7/19+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome to another week of game releases folks! I thought I had posted this but it remained hanging due to a soft click on the create thread button -_- Anyways, this weeks marks the first full release of games for 2019! So as always, open your wallets and take your pick:

Monday (1/7/19):

• Pikuniku (PC, Switch)
  • Absolver (Xbox One)
Tuesday, January 8
  • Megalith (PS VR)
  • Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 (PC)
Thursday, January 10
  • Afterchange (PC, Xbox one)
  • Bury Me, My Love (Switch, PC)
  • Clock Simulator (Switch)
  • Combat Core (Switch)
  • Double Cross (Switch, PC)
  • Everything (Switch)
  • Inside My Radio (Switch)
  • Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes (Switch)
  • Overdriven Reloaded (Switch)
  • Snowboarding: The Next Phase (Switch)
Friday, January 11
  • Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.’s Journey (3DS)
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Switch)
  • Hitman HD Enhanced Collection (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Hive Jump (Xbox one, Switch)
  • Void Vikings (Xbox one)

Last edited:
Just saw Dead or Alive extreme Lei Fang and Misaki trailer, lol hentai:

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue for PlayStation 4 will launch on March 14 in Japan. From gematsu, Vanillawear and Atlus:

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue will allow users to play the first three hours of the dramatic adventure game and control all 13 main characters. Save data from 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue cannot be carried over to 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.

13-Sentinels-Aegis-Rim-Prologue_01-07-19_Top.jpg

13-Sentinels-Aegis-Rim-Prologue_01-07-19_Editions_001.jpg

Sony just announced new sales milestone. Ps4 is at 91.6 Million and Spidey is at 9 Million, congrats Ps4 and Spidey:
  • PS4 has now cumulatively sold through more than 91.6 million units globally as of December 31, 2018.
  • Within the above number, PS4 has sold through more than 5.6 million units globally during the 2018 holiday season.
20190108_ps4_graph_e.png

Moreover:
  • More than 50.7 million PS4 games were sold through globally during the 2018 holiday season, which sums up to 876 million PS4 games cumulatively sold through worldwide as of December 31, 2018.
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man, launched in September 2018, has cumulatively sold through more than 9 million copies worldwide as of November 25, 2018.

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue for PlayStation 4 will launch on March 14 in Japan. From gematsu, Vanillawear and Atlus:

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue will allow users to play the first three hours of the dramatic adventure game and control all 13 main characters. Save data from 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue cannot be carried over to 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.

13-Sentinels-Aegis-Rim-Prologue_01-07-19_Top.jpg

13-Sentinels-Aegis-Rim-Prologue_01-07-19_Editions_001.jpg

looks interesting.

I'll probably check out the Hitman collection at some point. Would be nice to play those titles again.

I'm pretty sure its all the games thus far, so I think I will get it.

Nothing for me this week. If I didn't play Bowser's Inside Story on the DS I would get the remake, but I'm not big on playing RPG's more than once, which is why I didn't get the remake of SS. Speaking of why did they remake the third game before the second? Granted I'm not a fan of Partners in Time myself, but I know a lot of people who do.

Same goes for NSMBUD. I already have a beat NSMBU and NSLU so I don't have any reason to get this unless they did add new content and I can't remember. Content being actual levels. Not... that item that I never want to talk about again.

Nothing for me this week. If I didn't play Bowser's Inside Story on the DS I would get the remake, but I'm not big on playing RPG's more than once, which is why I didn't get the remake of SS. Speaking of why did they remake the third game before the second? Granted I'm not a fan of Partners in Time myself, but I know a lot of people who do.

Same goes for NSMBUD. I already have a beat NSMBU and NSLU so I don't have any reason to get this unless they did add new content and I can't remember. Content being actual levels. Not... that item that I never want to talk about again.

yeah I'm not sure if I will get bowser inside story again, depends if they fixed the game issues.

Resident Evil 2 remake One shot demo trailer, not really a fan of Leon but probably going to try the demo out:

looks interesting.
I wonder on the Mecha system and gameplay mechanics on this one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read from Kotaku, so Fran is indeed in FF 14, the leg was indeed Fran's leg in the trailer before lol
ugwpq5bwtc3s201hqaqa.jpg

Ivalice’s resident rabbit people are coming to Final Fantasy XIV as a playable race in this summer’s Shadowbringers expansion. Who better to act as an early ambassador for the race than the most famous Viera of them all, Final Fantasy XII’s Fran?

hy0uapboz8z5rn8imwwu.jpg

Fran appears in the latest part of Final Fantasy XIV’s ongoing raid event, Return to Ivalice, which mixes elements from two games set in the titular fantasy world, Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy Tactics. Fran serves as the general of a Dalmascan faction known as Lente’s Tears, named after a Viera artifact that factored into the story of FFXII. As high-level players quest their way through the latest raid content, they’re introduced to General Fran, a member of a long-eared race long removed from Eorzean society.

xjnissthckyxkjqt4re1.jpg

New Trailer of 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is up, showing the characters:

upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome to another week of game releases folks! I thought I had posted this but it remained hanging due to a soft click on the create thread button -_- Anyways, this weeks marks the first full release of games for 2019! So as always, open your wallets and take your pick:

Monday (1/7/19):

• Pikuniku (PC, Switch)
  • Absolver (Xbox One)
Tuesday, January 8
  • Megalith (PS VR)
  • Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 (PC)
Thursday, January 10
  • Afterchange (PC, Xbox one)
  • Bury Me, My Love (Switch, PC)
  • Clock Simulator (Switch)
  • Combat Core (Switch)
  • Double Cross (Switch, PC)
  • Everything (Switch)
  • Inside My Radio (Switch)
  • Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes (Switch)
  • Overdriven Reloaded (Switch)
  • Snowboarding: The Next Phase (Switch)
Friday, January 11
  • Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.’s Journey (3DS)
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Switch)
  • Hitman HD Enhanced Collection (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Hive Jump (Xbox one, Switch)
  • Void Vikings (Xbox one)
Let me see if theres a pre-order of hitman hd enhanced collection on gaming4cash

what kind of gameplay is that?
I think they are showing only the Dialogue choices thing in the trailer. There's no combat gameplay yet...
-------------------------------------

New FF-12 official art looks nice:
Final-Fantasy-XII-The-Zodiac-Age_2019_01-10-19_001.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------
Read on NIS america to announce a new title on 17 Jan 2019, gematsu speculates a localization of an already-announced Japanese title. So will it be Trails Of Cold Steel 3?

Last edited:
Just saw Total War: 3 Kingdoms Latest Trailer:

Back