Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (10/1/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome to another week and new month GL readers! This week we have two large games taking charge that is sure to make your banks cry. Whatever opens your wallet, take your pick:

Tuesday (10/2/18):
  • Astro Bot Rescue Mission (PSVR)
  • Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise (PS4)
  • Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox One)
  • Mega Man 11 (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Pato Box (PS Vita)
  • Racket Fury: Table Tennis VR (PS VR)
  • Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story (PS4, Switch, PC)
Wednesday (10/3/18):
  • Gnomes Garden (Xbox One)
Thursday (10/4/18):
  • Freaky Awesome (PS4)
  • Frutakia 2 (Switch)
  • Heavy Burger (Switch)
  • Jettomero: Hero of the Universe (Switch)
  • Kemono Friends Picross (Switch)
  • The Midnight Sanctuary (PS4, Switch, PC)
  • oOo: Ascension (Switch)
  • Party Crashers (PS4, Switch)
  • Revenant Dogma (Switch)
  • Six Sides of the World (Switch)
  • Soulblight (Switch)
  • Splash Blast Panic (Switch)
  • Trouserheart (Switch)
  • Vertical Drop Heroes HD (Switch)
Friday (10/5/18):
  • Armored Freedom (Xbox One)
  • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Super Mario Party (Switch)
  • WWE 2k19 Digital Deluxe (PS4, Xbox One)

Trails of Cold Steel I and II are getting English Ps4 versions, hopefully this means Cold steel 3 and 4 English versions will be announced "soon" :

The PlayStation 4 versions of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II will be released in North America and Europe in early 2019, publishers XSEED Games and Marvelous Europe announced.

Two separate physical launch editions—The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Decisive Edition and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Relentless Edition—will be available for $49.99 each.

The PlayStation 4 versions include the enhancements of the PC versions, including 5,000-plus additional voiced English lines, and the bonus of both English and Japanese voice-overs for the first time in the series’ history. The PC versions will also receive Japanese voice-overs via a free update.
The-Legend-of-Heroes-Trails-of-Cold-Steel-I-II_2018_10-01-18_001-600x345.jpg
The-Legend-of-Heroes-Trails-of-Cold-Steel-I-II_2018_10-01-18_Top.jpg

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Trails-of-Cold-Steel-I-II_2018_10-01-18_003-600x345.jpg

Just read this from gematsu and twitter, and Ian mentioned Vc4:

Sega of America and Atlus U.S.A. today announced that Sega of America president and COO Ian Curran will assume a dual role as president and COO of Atlus U.S.A., and Sega West CEO Tatsuyuki Miyazaki will assume the role of Atlus U.S.A. CEO as current Atlus U.S.A. CEO Naoto Hiraoka focuses on his role as Atlus brand owner.

“My thanks and gratitude to Mr. Miyazaki and the entire company leadership for this opportunity to lead our operations and executions in the Americas and EMEA. I appreciate all of the incredible efforts Mr. Hiraoka has made to lay the groundwork for our operations in the Americas,” said Ian Curran, COO and President, SEGA of America, who will lead Atlus U.S.A. later this year. “Coming off the success of Persona 5, Sonic Forces, Sonic Mania Plus, and the Yakuza series, and with so much more on the horizon, including Valkyria Chronicles 4, it is an incredible time to join the team. As part of the SEGA family, we are inheritors of an expansive body of work and opportunity which I plan to help reach its full potential.”

The only thing I plan on getting is Mega Man 11, but I don't know when. Maybe in a few months.

Trails of Cold Steel I and II are getting English Ps4 versions, hopefully this means Cold steel 3 and 4 English versions will be announced "soon" :

The PlayStation 4 versions of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II will be released in North America and Europe in early 2019, publishers XSEED Games and Marvelous Europe announced.

Two separate physical launch editions—The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Decisive Edition and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II Relentless Edition—will be available for $49.99 each.

The PlayStation 4 versions include the enhancements of the PC versions, including 5,000-plus additional voiced English lines, and the bonus of both English and Japanese voice-overs for the first time in the series’ history. The PC versions will also receive Japanese voice-overs via a free update.

Son of a *long cursing sound*

Seriously though, I feel like they are toying with us. But I won't pick these up, the games are still fresh enough in my mind, plus they take forever to beat and I don't have a game genie for PS4.

Son of a *long cursing sound*

Seriously though, I feel like they are toying with us. But I won't pick these up, the games are still fresh enough in my mind, plus they take forever to beat and I don't have a game genie for PS4.
Yeah feels like that to me too. Not getting those too since i already have the pc version of both, with the extra voiced dialogues.

Just saw Japan's latest media create sales data, Cold Steel 4 debuted at no 2 and Spidey is still in the top 10:

1 [PS4] Warriors Orochi 4 (Limited Editions Included) (Koei Tecmo, 09/27/18) – 100,831 (New)
2 [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV ~The End of Saga~ (Limited Editions Included) (Falcom, 09/27/18) – 85,161 (New)
3 [PS4] FIFA 19 (Limited Editions Included) (Electronic Arts, 09/28/18) – 57,772 (New)
4 [NSW] Warriors Orochi 4 (Limited Editions Included) (Koei Tecmo, 09/27/18) – 26,660 (New)
5 [NSW] Dragon Ball FighterZ (Bandai Namco, 09/27/18) – 23,202 (New)
6 [PS4] Marvel’s Spider-Man (Bundle Version Included) (SIE, 09/07/18) – 22,751 (266,802)
7 [PS4] Utawarerumono Zan (Limited Edition Included) (Aquaplus, 09/27/18) – 21,316 (New)
8 [NSW] FIFA 19 (Limited Editions Included) (Electronic Arts, 09/28/18) – 16,200 (New)
9 [NSW] The World Ends with You: Final Remix (Square Enix, 09/27/18) – 14,216 (New)
10 [NSW] Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 13,483 (304,544)

Back