Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (11/12/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome to another week of game releases GL folks! This week I'm all fired up for the releases as all may now enjoy Spyro once more! As well as some other big titles that is sure to hurt the bank account. Whatever opens your wallet, take your pick:

Tuesday (11/13/18):
  • Chimparty (PS4)
  • Emerald Shores (PS4)
  • Gnomes Garden: New Home (PS4)
  • Hitman 2 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Just Deal With It (PS4)
  • Knowledge Is Power: Decades (PS4)
  • My Riding Stables (PS4, Switch)
  • Project Highrise (PS4, Switch)
  • The Room 3 (PC)
  • Runner3 (PS4)
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection (Switch)
  • Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4, Xbox One) - D_S recommended!
  • Swords & Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon (PS4)
Wednesday (11/14/18):
  • Chalk Dash Carnival (Switch)
  • Fallout 76 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • The Long Journey Home (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Youtubers Life” OMG Edition (Xbox One)
Thursday (11/15/18):
  • Battlefield V Deluxe Edition (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Heavy Barrel (Switch)
  • M.A.C.E. Space Shooter (Switch)
  • Mimpi Dreams (Switch)
  • Monkey King: Master of the Clouds (PS4)
  • Mother Russia Bleeds (Switch)
  • RocketsRocketsRockets (Switch)
  • Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut (PS Vita)
  • Ticket To Ride (PS4)
  • Trailblazers (Switch)
  • Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus (PC)
  • Wordhunters (PS4)
Friday (11/16/18):
  • Bad North (PC)
  • Civilization VI (Switch)
  • Let’s Go, Pikachu!/Let’s Go, Eevee! (Switch)
  • Mars: Chaos Menace (PS4, Switch)

Just saw Mega Man 11's Extra Soundtrack sung by Mega Man’s VA video clip:

I really want to get Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, but I'm also drowning in games and Smash is probably going to take over my life before I beat it.

Just read on Supermassive games saying that they are working on several unannounced ps4 exclusive games wonder what.

Their latest announced game is multi-platform though, The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan:

Just read on Square Enix possibly trademarking a new rpg game called Last Idea from gematsu.

Trying to pull off another 'Final Fantasy'?

Well they are doing it after their loss from FF 15, probably yea, sort of like FF being called final because of the company being on the verge of bankcruptcy back then.

Yep I hope so too. Read from Gematsu on the FF15's division creating a "new AAA title for PS5":

The LinkedIn resume of Tomohiro Tokoro, a 3D character modeler at Square Enix subsidiary Luminous Productions, lists a “new AAA title for PS5” in development at the studio.

Square Enix recently confirmed that Luminous Production has shifted direction to focus its resources on the development of a “completely new AAA title” for the global market.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also just read on The Odin Sphere styled mecha jrpg 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is delayed from its planned 2018 release window in Japan to an unannounced release date, as well as a cancellation of the PS Vita version.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Saw some pics on a book about FF7's creation process, 500 Years Later: An Oral
History of Final Fantasy VII:

fyl_rt_2_alt-1920x1280.jpg
fyl_rt_6-1-1920x1280.jpg

fyl_rt_12-1920x1280.jpg

fyl_rt_3-1920x1280.jpg

So PS5 confirmed then?

Also what is with the 500 years later on FF 7?

Yeah indirectly confirmed, though definitely still far off, especially with the development time of an AAA game from Square Enix Japan...

Dunno why they called it 500 years later, for book detailing all the development process of FF7 from backthen.

Just saw a new F-14A and B Tomcat DCS Module (that I pre-ordered last month and posted about it here) Trailer, showing some campaign story missions gameplays, yay looking really awesome!

Back