Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (12/16/19+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1576475155820.png

Welcome everyone to another week of game releases, really nothing to note this week, just a bunch of shovelware. But whatever opens your wallet, take your pick:

Monday (12/16/19):
  • Travel Mosaics: A Paris Tour (Switch)
  • Treasure Rangers (PS4)
  • Ground War (PC)
  • Sapper (PC)
  • Mahjong Gold (PC)
  • Bomber Fox (PC)
  • Slippery Sausage (PC, Mac)
Tuesday (12/17/19):
  • Untitled Goose Game (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Tamashii (PS4)
  • XenoRaptor (PS4)
  • Demons With Shotguns (PS4)
  • Wattam (PS4, PC)
  • Straimium Immortaly (PS4)
  • Demon Pit (PS4)
  • Rift Keeper (Switch)
  • Merge Towers (PC)
  • Woodle Tree 2: Deluxe+ (PC, Mac)
  • Bloody Trains (PC)
  • Potata: Chapter One (PC)
  • Sin Chess (PC)
Wednesday (12/18/19):
  • Super Korotama (PC, Mac)
  • Sweater? OK! - The Dilogy (PC)
  • Tip Of The Spear: Task Force Elite (PC)
  • Fight Of Animals (PC)
Thursday (12/19/19):
  • Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX (Xbox One)
  • Dual Brain Vol. 1: Calculation (Switch)
  • KUUKIYOMI: Consdier It! (Switch)
  • JDM Racing (Switch)
  • Mirror (Switch)
  • Melbits World (Switch)
  • Bayala - The Game (PS4, Switch)
  • Regions Of Ruin (PS4)
  • PuPaiPo Space Deluxe (PC)
  • Moves (PC)
  • The Good Time Garden (PC)
  • Hexon (PC)
  • Elf Manor (PC)
Friday (12/20/19):
  • Cold Silence (Xbox One)
  • Aery (Xbox One)
  • 60 Parsecs! (Switch)
  • Farabel (Switch)
  • Dreamball (PS4)
  • Soccer Pinball (PS4)
  • The Inner Friend (PS4)
  • Unit 4 (PS4)
  • Future Pool (PC)
  • One-Eyed Lee And The Dinner Party (PC)
  • Oh, Jeez, Oh No, My Rabbits Are Gone! (PC)
  • OK Boomer (PC)
  • The Sword (PC)
  • Necro Wars (PC)

Saw some high speed PLOT lol:

Saw some high speed PLOT lol:
I miss when this game was about ninja girls struggling between right and wrong and trying to form friendships with their enemies. A game can still be fan service-y and still have a good plot. That's why I like the first game in the series. Even the clothes ripping gets desensitized after the first few missions. Though I never beat Shinovi Versus because all the clothes coming off was a bit excessive.

I miss when this game was about ninja girls struggling between right and wrong and trying to form friendships with their enemies. A game can still be fan service-y and still have a good plot. That's why I like the first game in the series. Even the clothes ripping gets desensitized after the first few missions. Though I never beat Shinovi Versus because all the clothes coming off was a bit excessive.

Even though clothes coming off could be considered fan service, I like to think of it as actual outcome, after all if you get hit with something sharp and or powerful, you should be getting close to becoming nude.

Even though clothes coming off could be considered fan service, I like to think of it as actual outcome, after all if you get hit with something sharp and or powerful, you should be getting close to becoming nude.
That's why I was fine with the first game and the second game on 3DS because it was just their underwear, nbd, but losing it all is where I kinda crossed the line because it just seemed excessive and I don't really care for nudity unless it's necessary. Of course people's perspective of necessary differ, but I mean necessary in the over all plot and I feel like the nudity doesn't add anything in the way of plot.

That's why I was fine with the first game and the second game on 3DS because it was just their underwear, nbd, but losing it all is where I kinda crossed the line because it just seemed excessive and I don't really care for nudity unless it's necessary. Of course people's perspective of necessary differ, but I mean necessary in the over all plot and I feel like the nudity doesn't add anything in the way of plot.

that is the bad part of it at times.

Back