Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (12/31/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Honestly, we should not be here, I mean we should not really be here. But thank you Switch! You just won't stop..... Anyways, this is the final game announcement for 2018 and the start of 2019 for video game release dates. Thank you for sticking with us all year and now lets begin this year new again. As always, open your wallet and take your pick:

Monday (12/31/18):
  • Doors To The City (PC)
Tuesday (1/1/19):
  • Xenon Valkyrie (Switch)
Thursday (1/3/19):
  • Catastronauts (Switch)
  • Don’t Sink (Switch)
  • Dreamwalker (Switch)
  • Fighter’s History (Switch)
  • JCB Pioneers: Mars (Switch)
  • Mentori Puzzle (Switch)
  • Pic-a-Pix Pieces (Switch)
  • RTO 3 (Switch)
  • The Aquatic Adventures of the Last Human (Switch)
Friday (1/4/19):
  • Fitness Boxing (Switch)
  • Mad Age & This Guy (Switch)

Look, I got the demo for Fitness Boxing. It has a bunch of pop songs without lyrics and it's just boxing. It's kind of fun, but not worth a full price game. I'd rather wait for a Wii Fit game the Switch if one ever comes out.

I think Nintendo is past the whole fitness thing.
I don't know. Fitness games sell well and Wii Fit sells like hotcakes for whatever reason. Besides Wii Fit U, but I don't count that as much and apparently neither does Nintendo since they're basically porting a ton of their Wii U games to the Switch.

I don't know. Fitness games sell well and Wii Fit sells like hotcakes for whatever reason. Besides Wii Fit U, but I don't count that as much and apparently neither does Nintendo since they're basically porting a ton of their Wii U games to the Switch.

I don't blame them, despite the Wii U being a sinking ship it did have some good software. I imagine this year we will get a port of Mario builders.

Saw Trails of Cold Steel 3 Official Visual Artbook cover scan:
latest

I don't think so.

Back