Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (3/13/22)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

Welcome to another week of chaos gaming as we see the re-release of a game going nearly 10 years now! Whatever opens your wallet, take your pick:

Monday (3/14/22):​

• Capybara Spa (PC)
  • Hyperbolica (PC)

Tuesday (3/15/22):​

• Grand Theft Auto V / GTA Online (PS5, Xbox Series X/S)
  • Dawn of the Monsters (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Phantom Breaker: Omnia (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • The Cruel King and the Great Hero (PS4, Switch)
  • Five Night At Freddy’s: Security Breach (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One)
  • Aethernaut (PC)

Wednesday (3/16/22):​

• Paradise Killer (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One)
  • Tunic (Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PC, Mac)
  • Office Management 101 (PC)
  • Spirit of the Island (PC)

Thursday (3/17/22):​

• Dark Deity (Switch)
  • Shredders (Xbox Series X/S, PC)
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS4, Switch, PC)
  • Gal Gun: Double Peace (Switch)
  • Monster Energy Supercross 5 (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One)
  • ANNO: Mutationem (PS5, PS4, PC)
  • Curious Expedition 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
  • WRC 10 (Switch)
  • Onde (PC)
  • This Means Warp (PC)
  • Startenders (PSVR. Quest)

Friday (3/18/22):​

• Who Pressed Mute On Uncle Marcus? (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac)
  • Syberia: The World Before (PC)
  • Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origins (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC)
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass (Switch)

Read this:

US Top 20 (based on dollar sales) for the period between 1/30/2022 through 2/26/2022, courtesy of The NPD Group:

Last MonthThis MonthTitle
NEW1Elden Ring
NEW2Horizon: Forbidden West
13Pokémon Legends: Arceus
NEW4Dying Light 2: Stay Human*
NEW5Total War: Warhammer III
26Call of Duty: Vanguard
47Madden NFL 22
88Mario Kart 8*
79FIFA 22
1310Minecraft
611Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
1512Mario Party Superstars*
1613Animal Crossing: New Horizons*
1914Super Smash Bros. Ultimate*
2015Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War
5716Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy: The Definitive Edition*
1417NBA 2K22*
1118Pokemon: Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl*
1219Far Cry 6
2720The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild*

I'm so hyped for the new courses in Mario Kart and Sunday I'm actually getting to hang out with my friends so I'll be able to play them sooner rather than later. Also only one week until Kirby hype!

GTA V/ GTA Online could've been wonderful for me had it been it was released on PS4. It is way off me, I can't get to play it on my current PS4 console. Meaning, I have to wait until PS5 comes for me. That, will surely take a while to come for me no doubt.

Nevertheless, I've discovered other important video games, in the guise of 'Paradise Killer and the 'Dawn of the monsters, and 'Monster Energy Super-cross 5' racing game, which are all compatible with my PS4 console.

Completely forgot that I paused the GTA V download so I have to wait for the other half of it to finish downloading now. It seems to have received a bit of a mixed reaction on social media so far

Oh hi Persona Fighting game I already have Blazblue so uh I'm going to put you at the bottom of my priority list and you are gonna stay there. Have fun!!! <3

Seems to be mostly postive.
The 60FPS is great and the game does look brighter. But the chances aren't good enough to justify it being a "new game". That's the biggest complaint so far. But at £8.75, I'm not complaining.

Oh hi Persona Fighting game I already have Blazblue so uh I'm going to put you at the bottom of my priority list and you are gonna stay there. Have fun!!! <3
You could still play it for the story if you haven't already. Idk if I'm going to play through the story again because it's been less than 2 years since I played through it, but I'm getting it to try to play with one of my friends.

You could still play it for the story if you haven't already. Idk if I'm going to play through the story again because it's been less than 2 years since I played through it, but I'm getting it to try to play with one of my friends.
True. Or maybe wait for a P4G port but yeah I think I would find the fighting game format more enjoyable.

Back