Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (4/15/19+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome to another week of game releases GL folks! Got a nice list for you this week with the usual Switch games and a nice zombie release! Whatever opens your wallets, take your pick:

Monday (4/15/19):
  • Graveyard Keeper (PS4)
  • VAST (PC, Mac)
  • Franchise Wars (PC)
  • One Finger Death Punch 2 (PC)
  • Back To 1998 (PC, Mac)
Tuesday (4/16/19):
  • World War Z (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Eternity: The Last Unicorn (Xbox One)
  • Ghost Giant (PS4)
  • Heaven’s Vault (PS4, PC, Mac)
  • Path To Mnemosyne (PS4)
  • My Time At Portia (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • Anno 1800 (PC)
  • Table Of Tales: The Crooked Crown (PS4)
  • Dark Quest 2 (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (Xbox One, Switch)
  • Tanks Meet Zombies (Switch)
Wednesday (4/17/19):
  • Truberbrook (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • Revenant Saga (Xbox One)
  • Snooker 19 (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • 30 Days To Survive (PC)
  • Tether Together (PC, Mac)
  • Paradox Vector (PC)
  • Foxyland 2 (PC)
  • Whispers Of A Machine (PC, Mac)
  • Life Source (PC)
  • Tropia (PC)
  • Dumb Little Creatures (PC, Mac)
Thursday (4/18/19):
  • Katana ZERO (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac)
  • The Padre (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • God’s Trigger (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Our World Is Ended (PS4, Switch)
  • Nurse Love Syndrome (PC)
  • Forager (PC)
  • Cuphead (Switch)
  • SlabWell: The Quest For Kaktun’s Alpaca (Switch)
  • DayD: Through Time (Switch)
  • Sodoku Relax (Switch)
  • Dawn of Survivors (Switch)
  • Hell Is Other Demons (Switch)
  • The Knight & The Dragon (Switch)
  • Grim Earth (PC)
  • Super Tennis Blast (PC)
  • Sigma Theory: Global Cold War (PC, Mac)
  • Bossgard (PC)
  • Golf In Paper (PC)
Friday (4/19/19):
  • Konami Anniversary Collection: Arcade Classics (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Nurse Love Syndrome (PS Vita)
  • Moto Rush GT (Switch)
  • ALPHA (Switch)
  • You Died But A Necromancer Revived You (Switch, PC)
  • Maze Of Memories (PC)
  • bit Dungeon II (PC)
  • Muscle Magic (PC)
Saturday (4/20/19):
  • Crystallo (PC)
  • The Cat And The Box (PC)
Sunday (4/21/19):
  • Diacrisis (PC)
  • Room of Pandora (PC)

Just read. A new Story Campaign for the DCS F/A 18 Hornet is announced, based on the great book Raven One, Yes! :

DCS F/A 18 Hornet RAVEN ONE Campaign, will be developed in cooperation with former Hornet pilots Jell-o and Sunshine from the Fighter Pilot Podcast (FPP).

The campaign will take place in the Persian Gulf and will be based on a novel by Kevin Miller of the same title. Moreover, Kevin agreed to also get involved in the creation process for even more authentic experience.

We're looking at minimum 15 missions recreating some of the events from the book and maintaining the highest possible standards when it comes to realism.

4UaaR4y.jpg

Just read on Project Sakura Wars' VA comments, translated by dualshockers from the game's website:

New-Sakura-Wars-Seiyuu-Yohei-Azakami-protagonist-Seijuro-Azakami.jpg

Yohei Azakami, who voices protagonist Seijuro Azakami:

It’s a great honor to work on a franchise as big as Sakura Wars, and to voice the captain of the new Flower Division, Seijuro Kamiyama. This role definitely has the highest amount of lines I’ve had in my voice-acting career so far. Voicing Seijuro was a great experience which taught me a lot, and I’ve grown extremely attached to him and the game. I’m looking forward to the game getting released, so everyone will be able to see how great of a character Seijuro is, and how incredible the game turned out.

Ayane Sakura, who voices Sakura Amamiya:

I’m Ayane Sakura, and I voice Sakura Amamiya in New Sakura Wars. Well… That’s a lot of “Sakura” in one sentence. It feels like it was destiny, but I was sure to not get carried away as I felt the pressure of voicing a character in such a legendary franchise. I’m sure every longtime Sakura Wars fan is feeling a mix of excitement and anxiety. I wanted to be sure they’re satisfied and did my best to carry on the will of the previous staff and cast, so please look forward to the game’s release.

Maaya Uchida, who voices Hatsuho Shinonome:

I’ve always been a fan of Sakura Wars and the Flower Division characters, so actually voicing one of the new characters feels like I’m dreaming. Stepping into the world of Sakura Wars myself makes my heart tremble with excitement. We were in no holds barred mode when voicing the characters, and we’ll keep at it, so I hope everyone’s hearts will be moved as well.

Hibiku Yamamura, who voices Azami Mochizuki:

For as long as I can remember, I was singing Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan. I can’t wait to see how the new Sakura Wars game will turn out. As Azumi Mochizuki, and with the help of the other members of the Flower Division, we will make New Sakura Wars bloom as beautifully as possible.

Ayaka Fukuhara, who voices Anastasia Palma:

I couldn’t be more honored to have the opportunity to work on such a beloved franchise. Anastasia shines like a star, but also has a mysterious side, and that’s what makes her such an attractive woman. She blends in light and darkness. I’m 100% with Anastasia and her comrades.

New-Sakura-Wars-Seiyuu-Saori-Hayami-Clarisse.jpg

Saori Hayami, who voices Clarisse:

I’m Saori Hayami, and I voice Clarisse in New Sakura Wars. Sakura Wars is an iconic franchise, and it’s an honor to voice one of the new members of the Flower Division. Voicing Clarisse was a lot of fun. She’s pretty and smart but sometimes she gets really wild. I’m sure you’ll enjoy the game’s story. Those who are familiar with the franchise and its music will also enjoy all the new songs we’ve performed for the game. Look forward to it!

Cuphead is a game I plan to get eventually. I'm excited for that. I really like the title You Died but A Necromancer Revived You. It sounds like a charming game.

Also, isn't One Finger Death Punch a band?

Cuphead is a game I plan to get eventually. I'm excited for that. I really like the title You Died but A Necromancer Revived You. It sounds like a charming game.

Also, isn't One Finger Death Punch a band?

Careful, cuphead is a blood pressure killer.

The you died game sounds like a bad graphic novel game.

and I think so?

Thankyou for the list and will try my best to play all the games mentioned. Video games are advancing at such a high pace and there are so many new games everyday that it becomes kind of important to keep your PlayStation or Xbox wallet full so that we do not miss out on something and specially the games mentioned. Press-start has come up with exclusive offers and discounts which are affordable and we can enjoy our favorite games to the fullest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read on Capcom teasing RE3 from Capcom's Resident Evil Official Twitter account, so I wonder if RE3 is indeed the next game getting a remake, hopefully--if it is--they'll add Chris too there. Chris needs some "new" gametime!

Ever feel like somebody's watching you…?
D3ENGjbX0AAnQcs.jpg

Resident Evil on Twitter
Resident Evil on Twitter

Saw a new survival horror game, Daymare: 1998 trailer staring "Hunk". The game was originally a Fan made Resident evil 2 remake in UE4 but after it's DMCAed by Capcom--that also prompted Capcom to do the RE2 remake--the game was changed into Daymare:1998 :

Daymare: 1998 will launch for PC this summer, followed by PlayStation 4 and Xbox One “soon after,” developer Invader Studios announced.

Key Features
  • Multi-character POV – See the story from different angles and discover the truth.
  • Fearsome enemies – Rendered in detail with lifelike animations and dismemberment.
  • Realistic HUD – Check inventory, health and position on a given piece of equipment.
  • Environmental puzzles – Finding your way around is not always easy, so look for clues.
  • Classic mechanics – Limited ammo and save points, backtracking, collectibles, tough enemies and more.
  • Modern graphics and effects – Not everything is old-school, thanks to Unreal Engine 4.
  • Experience the 90s – The game is a homage to the era, with tons of references.

Also saw an early build gameplay of the game:

And some Main characters info:

Liev

FXeI10q.jpg

There isn’t much info on the H.A.D.E.S. (Hexacore Advanced Division for Extraction and Search) special agent, codename Liev. Most probably he was born in Russia and has a Russian military record. Follows orders and procedures without any care about their consequences or collateral damage. The mission is his creed. Perfectly trained in hand-to-hand, cold weapon and firearms combat.

Raven

NC1Fy07.jpg

Raven is a Senior Pilot of the Hexacore Air Force unit called “4RG0 Delta” as well as a member of the Crimson Skulls. He used to be a NASA pilot, but was discharged after a failed mission, the details of which are highly classified. All that is known is that a comrade lost his life in action. Raven still carries marks of the accident on his skin.

Samuel
Samuel is a ranger of the Redcrest Mountains, where the Vermilion Forest branches out to surround Keen Sight. Like some other Keen Sight citizens, he suffers from a medical condition known as “Daymare Syndrome” that causes anxiety disorder, paranoia and hallucinations. Although not proven, there is a possible link between Samuel’s condition and the presence of the government corporation Hexacore Biogenetics in the area.

Last edited:
Saw another new survival horror game called Chernobylite. looks promising:

Back