Video Games Release Dates Week (6/22/15+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Welcome GF gamers to another week of game releases and this week we finally have the release of- *suddenly gets batarang'd from behind and knocked out as Batman appears and eyes your wallet.*

Batman(Tuesday), Batman(June) Batman'rd (23rd):

•     Batman: Arkham Knight (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
  •     Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward (PC, PS3, PS4)
  •     Ride (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
  •     Tales From The Borderlands Episode 3 (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
  •     Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  •     Planetside 2 (PS4)
  •     Attacking Zegata (PS4)
  •     Ender of Fire (PS4)
  •     Shantae: Risky’s Revenge Director’s Cut (PS4)
  •     Riptide GP2 (PS4)
  •     Suikoden 3 (PS2 Classic)
  •     Tour de France 2015 (PS3, PS4)

Thursday (6/25/15):

•     Astebreed (PS4)
  •     Art Academy: Atelier (Wii U eShop)
  •     Never Alone (Wii U eShop)

My boyfriend just informed me that he's getting the new Batman tomorrow (his sister had pre-ordered it for him). He's planning on staying up for 24 hours until he completes the main story. I have to admit, I'm pretty jealous about it.  :verymad: At least I'll get to watch him stream it.

Liv6 said:
My boyfriend just informed me that he's getting the new Batman tomorrow (his sister had pre-ordered it for him). He's planning on staying up for 24 hours until he completes the main story. I have to admit, I'm pretty jealous about it.  :verymad: At least I'll get to watch him stream it.
sounds fun but not good for one's health.

Batman is exciting - waiting a while for it though, want to play the others in the series. 

I will probably invest some time into Planetside 2 on PS4 soon. 

I had no idea the new Borderlands game was being released on Xbox, I love the series. It's great to see Batman coming out for it too, but every time I check these threads it makes me wish I'd got a playstation. So many more options.

Liv6 said:
Are you jealous about him playing the game instead of spending time with you, or about the fact that it's him who gets to play the game, not you?

alakazam said:
Are you jealous about him playing the game instead of spending time with you, or about the fact that it's him who gets to play the game, not you?
Oh no, I'm jealous that he gets to play the game. I want my hands on it, too.  We're both really into Batman. I'm not the type to feel jealousy towards a game for taking his time.  :lol:

Back