Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (7/5/21)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1625470543523.png

Welcome everyone to another week and a new month! Not a huge amount this week but whatever opens your wallets, take your pick:

Monday (7/5/21):​

• Rubix Roller (Switch)
  • My Little Fruit Juice Booth (Switch)

Tuesday (7/6/21):​

• Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (Switch, PC)
  • Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights (PS4, PS5)
  • A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Switch)
  • The Silver Case 2425 (Switch)
  • The Sisters - Party of the Year (Switch)

Wednesday (7/7/21):​

• Out of Line (Switch)
  • Walden, A Game (Xbox One)
  • Blitz Breaker (Switch)
  • Marbles Rush (Switch)
  • Ruvato: Original Complex (Switch)

Thursday (7/8/21):​

• Crash Drive 3 (PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC, iOS, Android)
  • Monster Harvest (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • Heart of the Woods (Switch)
  • Boomerang X (Switch, PC)
  • Woodcutter (Switch)
  • Indigo 7 Quest for Love (Switch)
  • ARIA CHRONICLE (Switch)
  • My Maite (Switch)
  • Infinite Golf 2 (Switch)
  • Masagoro (Switch)
  • Monument (Switch)
  • Beauty Bounce (Switch)
  • Sam & Max: This Time It's Virtual (PCVR)

Friday (7/9/21):​

• Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin (Switch, PC)
  • Imagine Earth (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One)
  • Blue Fire (Xbox One)
  • Beasts of Maravilla Island (Xbox One)
  • Police Stories (Xbox One)
  • Swords of Legends Online (PC)
  • Bai Qu: Hundreds of Melodies (Switch)
  • Shopping Mall Parking Lot (Switch)
  • Fantasy Cards (Switch)
  • Connect Bricks (Switch)
  • Black Skylands (PC)

Saturday (7/10/21):​

• Egg Up (Switch)

Nothing for me this week but I am looking forward to the day that Flight Sim for the Xbox ends up on this list.
Only 17 days more!

It's going to be even worse because the game does not release until the evening of the 27th so by the time it's downloaded, I will only be able to play it on the 28th :(

It's going to be even worse because the game does not release until the evening of the 27th so by the time it's downloaded, I will only be able to play it on the 28th :(
Fly the Cessna first, the easiest plane to fly, perfect for beginner pilots in real life too. I started with the Cessna waaay back when I was 9-10 years old with MS Flight Simulator.

Taking off is easy, landing is the stuff you should watch out for. Go easy with the wheelbrakes or you will loose control/topple of your aircraft during landing run, always use aerodynamic braking before using wheelbrakes to slow down and stop the aircraft. After landing, slowly let the nose drop to the runway. After the nose is down keep full back pressure on the controls. The elevator will create some drag to help slow down the airplane.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ash
Thank you very much for the tips cm2 cm2. I can't even remember when I first tried out a flight simulator (probably around the same age as you) but it was not a great experience because my laptop was awful and I wasn't good :tearsofjoy: . It probably didn't help that I didn't start with a small plane like the Cessna.

Reactions: cm2
Thank you very much for the tips cm2 cm2. I can't even remember when I first tried out a flight simulator (probably around the same age as you) but it was not a great experience because my laptop was awful and I wasn't good :tearsofjoy: . It probably didn't help that I didn't start with a small plane like the Cessna.
Don't worry I was bad too at first like really bad too, crashed my Cessna multiple times during landing, landed upside down lol. Also with the Fighter Planes in DCS I crashed my F/A - 18 Hornet, F-14 Tomcat, F-15 Eagle multiple times too at first lol Espcecially with the Tomcat, She's a rather temperamental girl the Tomcat, she'll roll the other way if you are not easy with her lol she needs a gentle touch on the stick. Her PLOT is rather dangerous lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Haha. It will be interesting to see how well I can play, especially at the start, since I will be flying with the Xbox controller. Might have to disable the crashing function for my first few flights otherwise my flights are going to be extremely short.

Reactions: cm2
Haha. It will be interesting to see how well I can play, especially at the start, since I will be flying with the Xbox controller. Might have to disable the crashing function for my first few flights otherwise my flights are going to be extremely short.
Disabling the crashing function will indeed help when learning to fly. Just keep at it and you'll be flying with flying colors in the end and It will feel really good by that time.

Back