Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (7/9/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome to another week of game releases folks! There is a lot coming out this week but mostly for the Switch, yet again the Switch dominates all for some reason. Whatever opens your wallet, take your pick:

Monday (7/9/18):
  • Another World (Switch)
  • Pato Box (Switch)
Tuesday (7/10/18):
  • 20XX (Switch)
  • Blacksea Odyssey (PS4)
  • Bomber Crew (Xbox One, Switch)
  • Defiance 2050 (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Hotel Transylvania 3: Monsters Overboard (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Muddledash (Switch, PC)
  • MXGP Pro (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Neverout (Switch)
  • Shining Resonance Refrain (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • The Lion’s Song (Switch)
Wednesday (7/11/18):
  • 20XX (Xbox One)
  • Ghost 1.0 (Xbox One)
  • Super Destronaut DX (Xbox One)
  • Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (Xbox One)
Thursday (7/12/18):
  • Express Raider (Switch)
  • Fill-a-Pix: Phil’s Epic Adventure (Switch)
  • Ghost 1.0 (Switch)
  • Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! (Switch)
  • NeoGeo The Super Spy (Switch)
  • Radio Hammer Station (Switch)
  • Star Story: The Horizon Escape (Switch)
  • Super Volley Blast (Switch)
Friday (7/13/18):
  • Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Switch, 3DS)
  • Darts Up (Switch)
  • Earthfall (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Epic Loon (Switch)
  • Gekido: Kintaro’s Revenge (Xbox One)
  • Insane Robots (Xbox One)
  • Octopath Traveler (Switch)
  • Super Destronaut DX (Switch)
  • The Spectrum Retreat (Xbox One)

I already beat Captain Toad for the Wii U, but I'm kind of interested in the new stages. Not enough to buy the game again though... Also Octopath Traveler is on my list of games to get someday. I'm playing too many RPGs and I want to finish at least one or two of them before I start another one.

Just saw/read this, Cold Steel IV live streaming:

Falcom will share the first footage and new information on The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV during a Dengeki PlayStation live stream on July 12 at 20:00 JST, the company announced.
日本ファルコム on Twitter

閃の軌跡IV』特別番組! 新情報&初公開動画あり! 【YouTubeLive】 7/12(木)20時00分開始 http://j.mp/2JafOLn 「電撃PS編集部」さんのご提供による配信! その1★閃IVの動画を初公開!その2★近藤社長インタビュー映像!その3★編集部スタッフさんたちによるかなりディープなトーク!。

Saw latest Dissidia NT Character DLC trailer, FF 8 Rinoa.

Just saw/read this, Cold Steel IV live streaming:

Falcom will share the first footage and new information on The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV during a Dengeki PlayStation live stream on July 12 at 20:00 JST, the company announced.
日本ファルコム on Twitter

閃の軌跡IV』特別番組! 新情報&初公開動画あり! 【YouTubeLive】 7/12(木)20時00分開始 http://j.mp/2JafOLn 「電撃PS編集部」さんのご提供による配信! その1★閃IVの動画を初公開!その2★近藤社長インタビュー映像!その3★編集部スタッフさんたちによるかなりディープなトーク!。
Missing information in the English part of CM2's post: they will also hold an interview with their company president, and a deep talk with the editing staff.

I am really annoyed too with the lack of localization intel on 3, but regardless I will still be following the latest intel on it closely even it's in japanese(with Suwako's help on translation).

Just saw a release date trailer for Phantom Doctrine, xcom like game with commandos like spies, planned on getting this one
Cold War-set turn-based tactical strategy espionage game Phantom Doctrine will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on August 14

Phantom Doctrine is a strategic turn-based espionage thriller set at the peak of the Cold War. Drawing on a wide variety of influences and capturing the subtle intrigue of classic spy films, the game thrust the player into a mysterious world of covert operations, counterintelligence, conspiracy and paranoia.

As leader of a secret organization known only as The Cabal, you are charged with preventing a global conspiracy that seeks to pit leader against leader, and nation against nation. By carrying out secret missions, investigating classified files, and interrogating enemy agents, a sinister plot is uncovered. With the clock ticking, it must be thwarted in order to save the world from an unthinkable fate.

Last edited:
Oh nice they are having DLC, I'll just have to wait for the full package then.
And they are going to have some discounted package by that time too I'd bet.

I am really annoyed too with the lack of localization intel on 3, but regardless I will still be following the latest intel on it closely even it's in japanese(with Suwako's help on translation).
Only 1 thing: what does CM2 mean by "intel".
I know it as a processor chip and a graphics chip, but I don't think this was meant here.

Only 1 thing: what does CM2 mean by "intel".
I know it as a processor chip and a graphics chip, but I don't think this was meant here.

Intel = Intelligence lol should be news or latest information on the game, but i like the word "Intel" the military term.

Last edited:
Back