Multi Video Games Release Dates Week (9/3/18+)

Demon_Skeith

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
upload_2017-9-25_0-42-29-png.727

Welcome to another week of game releases and for a new month to boot! There is a large list this week with everyone sure to get something! So whatever opens your wallets, take your pick:

Monday (9/3/18):
  • Claws of Furry (Switch)
Tuesday (9/4/18):
  • 428: Shibuya Scramble (PS4, PC)
  • Apocalypse Rider (PS VR)
  • Arcade Islands: Volume One (PS4)
  • Claws of Furry (Xbox One, PC)
  • Destiny 2: Forsaken (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Dimension Drive (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (PS4, PC)
  • FullBlast (PS4)
  • God Wars: The Complete Legend (Switch)
  • Moonfall Ultimate (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Ninjin: Clash of Carrots (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • Planet Alpha (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • Shadows: Awakening (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Slime Rancher (Xbox One, PS4)
  • Son of a Witch (Switch)
  • The Long Dark (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner - MARS (PS4, PC)
Wednesday (9/5/18):
  • FullBlast (Xbox One)
Thursday (9/6/18):
  • Broforce (Switch)
  • Gone Home (Switch)
  • Hyper Light Drifter (Switch)
  • Kentucky Robo Chicken (Switch)
  • Lifeless Planet: Premiere Edition (Switch)
  • Shikhondo - Soul Eater (Switch)
Friday (9/7/18):
  • Arcade Islands: Volume One (Xbox One)
  • Dead Age (Xbox One)
  • Fullblast (Switch)
  • Immortal: Unchained (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
  • King’s Guard TD (Xbox One)
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4)
  • Mummy Pinball (Switch)
  • NASCAR Heat 3 (PS4, Xbox One)
  • NBA Live 19: The One Edition (PS4, Xbox One)
  • Out of the Box (Xbox One)
  • Shalnor Legends: Sacred Lands (Xbox One)
  • Sigi - A Fart For Melusina (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
  • SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy (PS4, Switch)
  • Super Inefficient Golf (Switch)
  • Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: Red Cat Corps (Switch)
  • Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: White Dog Squad (Switch)

Spidey time is nigh!
Marvels-Spider-Man-e1523817328211.jpg

Just saw a new Phantom Brigade Trailer:

Nothing catches my interest, not even the Spider-Man game because I don't have a PS4 and I haven't seen anything on it. I actually forgot SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy was a thing until I saw it on this list.

Dragon Quest on PS4 is a sure thing I should be excited.

I would get it but i don't like the MC's design, his hair design bugs me for some reason, I dunno, should be spikey haired.
Also hero cannot ship Martina,
6k5PvOu.jpg

and stuck with one possible waifu Emma instead lol. From stuff I read Emma barely got any involvement with the story, especially compared to Martina. If hero is stuck with Emma then Emma should be involved more with the story or MC's story imo. So I guess that's the second main issue with the game for me.
dragon-quest-xi-emma-2.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing catches my interest, not even the Spider-Man game because I don't have a PS4 and I haven't seen anything on it. I actually forgot SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy was a thing until I saw it on this list.

If you're into RPGs, then you will like dragon quest.

Dragon Quest on PS4 is a sure thing I should be excited.

Haven't played a good one since 8 on PS2. Looking forward to this.

If you're into RPGs, then you will like dragon quest.
I still need to beat Dragon Quest VIII. I just kind of stopped playing it. I felt like it reached a good climax, but then it just kept going. I'll probably get it once it comes to the Switch. Though, the Switch version has been delayed so hopefully it still comes to the switch.

They just officially announced the localized version of mobile game version of the Record of Grancrest War game so hopefully the localized ps4 version is next to be officially announced and soon, especially with the leaked intel on ps4 version's English trophies that I posted before:
42192.png

They just officially announced the localized version of mobile game version of the Record of Grancrest War game so hopefully the localized ps4 version is next to be officially announced and soon, especially with the leaked intel on ps4 version's English trophies that I posted before:
42192.png

The anime's plot and pacing is trash and garbage. I have a very very high hope for this. Siluca and Aishela best waifu. ^^

The anime's plot and pacing is trash and garbage. I have a very very high hope for this. Siluca and Aishela best waifu. ^^

While I do have some issues with the anime like I mentioned before on the anime thread, to me the pacing and plot of the anime are generally fine. The game got many possible endings and plot branches, so yeah as a whole the game should be better regardless on what you think on the anime.

While I do have some issues with the anime like I mentioned before on the anime thread, to me the pacing and plot of the anime are generally fine. The game got many possible endings and plot branches, so yeah as a whole the game should be better regardless on what you think on the anime.

If this anime has no good characters and waifus, I already dropped it. But thanks for letting me know this game has multiple endings. :p

If this anime has no good characters and waifus, I already dropped it. But thanks for letting me know this game has multiple endings. :p

And Theo can ship with different waifus other than Siluca in the game too lol

Back