Vincerific Remixes (Work in Progress)

Alright, sorry! Hm... I'm trying to think of something I'd enjoy.

How about... if you do the Sand Canyon theme? Here:

THAT I can do. ^.^ Give me a few days, though. Currently working on my art submission for the Pokémon Trainer You contest.

1. What's that...? Pokemon Trainer You? And when does it end?

2. Thanks! I know that you'll make it awesome! :grin:

THAT I can do. ^.^ Give me a few days, though. Currently working on my art submission for the Pokémon Trainer You contest.

1. What's that...? Pokemon Trainer You? And when does it end?

2. Thanks! I know that you'll make it awesome! :grin:

Thank you, and check out the Fan Art forum thread here:

http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/topic/10854-pokemon-trainer-you-part-2-live/?view=getnewpost

Thanks for the link!

Done! You didn't give me a theme or mood to base it on so I just kinda meshed things that I thought sounded good together, so I hope you like it. I changed the bass rhythm a bit... I love how that came out.

Could I request a remix of the Wily's Castle theme from Mega Man 2.

LMFAO I have tried to remix that song 3 times in the past... I didn't like how any of them came out. I'm still working on it though as it is one of my - if not THE - favorite themes. I have done almost every song for MM2 and 3 already (some more than once but they seem to have been lost in a HDD crash before I could back them up), I just haven't uploaded them. I'll try Wily's Castle again though. :3

Can you remix Balad of the Wind Fish from Link's Awakenig? Making it upbeat. I can't find any good remixes.

Can you remix Balad of the Wind Fish from Link's Awakenig? Making it upbeat. I can't find any good remixes.

You want something with a lot of bass or you mean fast-paced with lots of tempo?

How about... Fast pace with tempo... I think. Whatever you think sounds good. Idk.

How about... Fast pace with tempo... I think. Whatever you think sounds good. Idk.

Can and will do! the funny thing is, when you gave me the request for Song of Healing i was going to make this exact request as well for you as a surprise. Had I done so, i could have been all "HERE! HA! KNEW YOU WOULD ASK FOR THIS!" lol Got too side-tracked with my DS game of lengthy-name

Good guess then. xD I mean I was think about one from Majora's Mask, but as much as I like MM, Balad of the Wind Fish was better in LA.

Good guess then. xD I mean I was think about one from Majora's Mask, but as much as I like MM, Balad of the Wind Fish was better in LA.

You wanted up beat, there you go! Link is in main post (no pun intended lol)

And Sonic, I'm still working on the MM2 one. It has always been my arch nemesis in remixes. I love the song to death but it is hard improving on near perfection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could I request a remix of the Wily's Castle theme from Mega Man 2.

Posted. Still not to my personal liking, but the best I have done thus far with that song. Attempt number 4.

You wanted up beat, there you go! Link is in main post (no pun intended lol)

And Sonic, I'm still working on the MM2 one. It has always been my arch nemesis in remixes. I love the song to death but it is hard improving on near perfection.

I love it. I like how it goes slow and then it speeds up and it just hit me in the face. I'm going to go clean the blood off my shirt now...

I also like the sound of the Wily Castle remix... just saying.

Love it, thanks Vincerific.

Back