Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Awesome, will do!

Voted on all of them as well.

This could get us many more members.

i can handle these. already voted in all, and you're already #1 on one of them, but i think its new with the few amount votes, so it shouldn't be hard to keep you in the top spot.

members should at leastconcentrate on that one, if they can't get to them all.

plus, you should add these in your global headers/footers especially the three you have images for, just in case this topic gets bumped down, and some forget about it, at last the images in your headers/footers will remind members, and guests to vote for GF.

Let's do this guys, DS has worked long and hard for GF, and if he's a member on your forum, you know he's a valued member on your forum as well.

let's give back all we can.

sorry if i sound like a cheerleader
i'm just pumped, and trying to motivate everyone to tak this seriously.

good luck, DS, i'll post each time i vite , and try to on a daily basis.

QUOTE (hcfwesker @ October 20, 2008 06:51 pm) i can handle these. already voted in all, and you're already #1 on one of them, but i think its new with the few amount votes, so it shouldn't be hard to keep you in the top spot.

members should at leastconcentrate on that one, if they can't get to them all.

plus, you should add these in your global headers/footers especially the three you have images for, just in case this topic gets bumped down, and some forget about it, at last the images in your headers/footers will remind members, and guests to vote for GF.

Let's do this guys, DS has worked long and hard for GF, and if he's a member on your forum, you know he's a valued member on your forum as well.

let's give back all we can.

sorry if i sound like a cheerleader
i'm just pumped, and trying to motivate everyone to tak this seriously.

good luck, DS, i'll post each time i vite , and try to on a daily basis.
all the links and images above can be found below in the scrolling affiliate bar. also I have images for all of them but the ones without images don't end in a image format so I couldn't put them up >_

QUOTE (LordMorbid @ October 22, 2008 11:01 am) Fun fact: I was actually voting for this forum before I even joined!

Anyway, I plan on keeping it up

fun fact: you are going to get rep for saying that
cool0003.gif

and thanks everyone for voting. keep it up!

Updated and added the Top Forums logo. That site also has some active forums, and a few we can affiliate with.

Guys, please continue to cast votes by clicking on the top image (1award.uk) each day - as of this posting we're 5 votes away from winning the Copper Award!

QUOTE (Spiritwarrior @ December 01, 2009 06:57 pm) Guys, please continue to cast votes by clicking on the top image (1award.uk) each day - as of this posting we're 5 votes away from winning the Copper Award!
Awesome, I click on some of the links to help GF out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back