froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

The price is now $1,199.00 at Walmart.com.

Intel i7-8700, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, 256GB SSD, 2TB HDD, 16GB RAM, Windows 10

Spec source

I like this PC has both a 256 GB SSD, and 2 TB hard drive. The case looks nice.

For a $1199 Desktop PC, this PC specs seems okay compared to a Desktop PC from Apple like the iMac, and Microsoft's Surface Studio Desktop PC which usually sell for over $1000.

But, building your own Gaming PC will cost less.

I actually don't find it a good deal at this price. For $1200 it should be equipped with at least GTX 1080.

I actually don't find it a good deal at this price. For $1200 it should be equipped with at least GTX 1080.

I agree the GTX 1080 would make this a better deal.

The computer also come with $150 in gaming software, including full download of Paladins, PUBG, Last Tide and more according to the Walmart page at OVERPOWERED Gaming Desktop DTW1, Intel i7-8700, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, 256GB SSD, 2TB HDD, 16GB RAM, Windows 10, V2 - Walmart.com , so the games this PC come with can make this PC a better deal.

The computer also come with $150 in gaming software, including full download of Paladins, PUBG, Last Tide and more according to the Walmart page at OVERPOWERED Gaming Desktop DTW1, Intel i7-8700, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, 256GB SSD, 2TB HDD, 16GB RAM, Windows 10, V2 - Walmart.com , so the games this PC come with can make this PC a better deal.

While true, if you already have those games, it wouldn't make it a better deal and if you're not interested in those games then it is just a waste.

Seems like a decent rig for those on a budget

While true, if you already have those games, it wouldn't make it a better deal and if you're not interested in those games then it is just a waste.

A desktop gaming PC is sometimes shared with many PC users, so your family, and friends can play your free games, so it is less of a waste if someone else is enjoying the games. If the games come pre-installed, you save some time by not needing to re-install them from Steam.

A Gaming PC coming with games is better with coming with no games. Having a few games pre-installed on this PC will make a beginner PC gamer, or someone who haven't bought a new game in a few years have a newer game to play to see how well this PC perform when playing newer games.

PUBG and Last Tide are both newer games which got released in 2017 and 2018.

Back