Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
HV1KDYn.jpg

Walmart’s latest option for the budget conscious beats even that. The retailer is selling a $10 Android phone that has respectable specifications.

It’s selling two variants of the same smartphone, the LG Sunrise L15G and LG Lucky L16G, these are GSM and CDMA variants respectively, of a TracFone prepaid smartphone that only costs $10.

The handset features a 3.8 inch 480×320 LCD display with a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 200 quadcore processor under the hood. It even has a 3 megapixel rear camera, 4GB of onboard storage with up to 1.15GB of usable space and a 1,540mAh battery.

Read More

Crazy, that this phone cost $10. This looks like a good phone for people who need a cheap smartphone for calling, texting, and using apps like the web browser, video player, mp3 player, Facebook, and simpler games like Angry Birds.

$10 seems like a good price but like said above the reviews is a must to read first. It's a good thing for people that need an emergency phone I guess and still want it to be decent

I would read a detailed review before getting this. But the price seems right.

You should also read the contract for the monthly or prepaid cell service very carefully. Sometimes cheap phones comes with more expensive cell service plans with not a lot of voice minutes, texts, and data, so they end up making more money on your monthly phone bill by overcharging you, or making you pay expensive overage fees if you go over your data limit.

I wonder if this prepaid phones comes with 1 month of free service like other prepaid smartphones.

Back